NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Anyone know if the NBA 2K11 PC edition will work on my Macbook Pro?

Im going on a plane flight and wanted to scoop up some kind of game to keep me occupied and pass the time

Damn 2K and their servers.

But Just know I am on to you run the ball handler into the defender to free open your man. Not a traditional means of exploiting but very creative. Never seen it before. I was adjusting to it during the 2nd half. You started out and every shot was uncontested. I was saying I KNOW my defense is better than that, then I peeped what you were doing.

laugh.gif
  yea randolph was hitting everything im not sure what was goin on
im down for a rematch soon tho.

man ive been trying to play online for so long and cant. im in ps3 add me if ya tryn to play psn-hugostyles

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

laugh.gif
  yea randolph was hitting everything im not sure what was goin on
im down for a rematch soon tho.

You knew what you were doing. Don't play dumb. You know how your folks were so wide open.
smokin.gif

Questions for those who play association mode....Is it true that teams play harder and are more difficult to beat during the play-offs? It makes sense that way because in real life they also play harder in the post-season. Houston scored 130 points on my Lakers who'm I swept during the regular season so it's kind of wierd that they are unstopable all of the sudden.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Durant and his !#+@#%$ dropstep...how do you stop that? I don't understand

idk if you can
laugh.gif

it's like once they do that hopstep/dropstep/spin or whatever, they're going to score or get up a shot uncontested

those replays would piss me off like none other, it would always happen when the game was getting heated and you want to just pass the ball in

along with those coaches time out
30t6p3b.gif

hey how is this game on the ps3?

i'm about to pick one up and wanna get 2k11 for it.

anyone who's played both can give me some feedback?

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

those replays would piss me off like none other, it would always happen when the game was getting heated and you want to just pass the ball in

along with those coaches time out
30t6p3b.gif

You can turn off automatic coach timeouts.

So I have a draft coming up and I'm number 1 in the draft, it's Hall of Fame.

Should I pick Lebron or Dwight?

-Jacob

Originally Posted by al3x89

hey how is this game on the ps3?

i'm about to pick one up and wanna get 2k11 for it.

anyone who's played both can give me some feedback?

I have it on ps3 and I must say that 2k seems to be made to be played on 360. On the xbox it's alot more smoother, whereas with the ps3 it's more boxier. Either way its still 
smokin.gif

jumpman247 wrote:
So I have a draft coming up and I'm number 1 in the draft, it's Hall of Fame.

Should I pick Lebron or Dwight?

-Jacob

neither, take kobe

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Remember when we all thought this game would have insane replay value ?
laugh.gif

It does....
Haven't played it since Dec. so it doesn't imo
yup that's just your opinion.
Usually with sports games I'm done within a few months too. But I'm still playing this more than Black Ops.
My Player mode got me hooked, same for Crew games

i havent played it for about 2 months but i just got a wii and started school so i dont really have time to play it

Back
Top Bottom