NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

3 out of 4 this week online.... Most Miami heat users are people who suck at ball. I run with the Knicks 90 percent of the time since day 1 and everyone seems to play with Miami. No one ever picks Boston, why?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif

Definitely happened to me before...

Just played one of the most epic 2K games ever!

I had the lowly Cavs w/o Baron and my roommate had the Suns. My Cavs went 8-8 from 3pt range, and held the lead for most of the 2nd half. I was up three with 7 or so seconds left in the game. I decided to foul to avoid the three to tie, my roommate hit the two free throws with Nash to cut the lead to one. Parker gets fouled, makes one of two free throws. In the next few seconds Carter hits a fadeaway two to tie the game at 66 all. Now it's 0.5 seconds left. I figure what the hell, OT. I call TO, get it at half court to try an alley oop. I see they have Hickson taking it out, so I call another TO to move Sessions to center (to take the ball out) and Hickson to the point guard. I run a "curl play" with Hickson cutting to the rack for the alley oop to win. Only 0.2 seconds elapsed off the clock, my roommate tried the same play, it didn't work and I got the W. #@*@ was crazy. We usually play randoms (hit random three times, team that comes up is who you play with) so I thought I was $%%*#@ when I got stuck with the Cavs. Turns out I wasn't! I also went 8-17 from the free throw line, which made this game too close as well.

Cliffs
=====
Up 3, Without Ball & Foul...backfires
Opponent ties game
With 0.5 seconds alley oop inbound to JJ Hickson to win the game!
Epic celebration ensues, as I am deemed victorious!

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Yo NT I need your help.
bought this game yesterday and everytime i tried to play it,
it always freezes after the MJ intro.
anyway to solve this?

same/similar issue here:

anyone knows how to fix this?

i usually dload nba today or have regular updates since my console (ps3) is always connected to the net, but since last fridays nba today, the game has been freezing in the part wherein the 30 nba team logos appear. tried my cousin's cd and still freezes. has anyone experienced this? deleted all my files connected to the game but still freezes. 

Originally Posted by Twig1026

They've failed in multiple aspects with every update...but its okay because THIS IS THE ONLY BALL GAME OUT
30t6p3b.gif

THIS! It's still a great game but these weak updates made the game a lot less enjoyable for me, particularly the MyPlayer mode. 

i usually dont have this happen to me but i just got killed inside by jordan hill and hasheem thabeet. i couldnt stop that hop step to lay that they do.

Final Updates - https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnH_XtYnwBUbdEM2Q0d3M19NVm1LTENTMEdnM2VQWHc&hl=en

PG
Brandon Jennings: Dunk Rating moved to 25 along with specialty dunks
Kirk Hinrich: Dunk Rating moved to 25
John Wall: Rose

SG
Kobe Bryant: RImgrazer
Jason Richardson: Robinson
Vince Carter: Athletic Guard

SF
Danny Granger: Rimgrazer
Quinten Richardson: Rimgrazer

PF
Blake Griffin: Added WU to Specialties
Boris Diaw: Yao
Chuck Hayes: Dunk Rating Moved to 45 - Yao
Hakim Warrick: Duncan
Joey Dorsey: Dwight
Kevin Garnett: Basic Bigman
Luis Scola: Dunk Rating Moved to 45 - Yao

C
Andris Biedrin: NeNe
Chris Andersen: Basic Bigman
Eric Dampier: Shaq
Etan Thomas: NeNe
JaVelle McGee: Duncan
Joel Anthony: Yao
Shaq: Yao
Tyson Chandler: Dwight

DOnte Green: Added Reverse Swing to Specialty Dunks
Rajon Rondo: Added Tomahawk Power Lean to Special Dunks

2 questions about my player mode.

How come my player is not listed in the league leaders for the main stats like points assists and rebounds. It says not available or whatever. But my player does show up in league leading FG%.

And for the MVP voting. Im with the heat and my record is like 50-7. Is it my record thats making my player number one in MVP voting, Lebron 2, Wade 3, JARRET JACK 4. and Bosh 5. My whole team is top 5 in MVP voting including Jarret Jack who doesnt start and averages less than 5 points a game while Kobe, Durant, and Rose are averaging 30 and have been players of the month and what not.

I hate the new update on the computer
30t6p3b.gif
...they're impossible to stop now ...all they do is fast break like $#%!

Would just like to say, in regards to the Quick Teamup Matches, that I wish 2K would stop trolling us by choosing the Jazz moreso than any other applicable team in that scenario.

Post All Star break I've seen the Utah Jazz show up more than the Knicks, Hawks, Pacers, Grizzlies. Come on now

Like the "Dunk Edits" posted above, does anyone know where I can find Sig Shot edits? Specifically for Portland. I've found a couple on OS but that thread died and there search function sucks balls

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

i usually dont have this happen to me but i just got killed inside by jordan hill and hasheem thabeet. i couldnt stop that hop step to lay that they do.

switch of player guarding them and be ready to help with the forward 

One thing i hate in this game with a passion is when opposing big man freezes with the ball behind the 3 point line when there is like 7 seconds left in the shot clock. Instead of passing it he just throws a shot in the air. Usually missing badly. Like it doesn't know what to do.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

switch of player guarding them and be ready to help with the forward 

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

man this dude euro stepped me to death with Chauncey the other night...that is all
Both of those moves should hopefully be toned down tremendously next year. The issue is the lack of collision detection while those moves are done. People really abuse it. I HATE it. I think a player should have a certain ball handling rating to perform a EuroStep. EVERYONE can do it in this game.

Anyone have trouble being able to play people online? sometimes randomly it wont find ppl on ranked match just saying waiting for opponent.. then when i try to accept invite it says session is no longer avalible. it will do this randomly then ill stop playin then start again later and it works fine. Any idea?

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Like the "Dunk Edits" posted above,
Thanks. Fake dunks just make me mad and 2K puts no time and effort in giving players their deserved dunk ratings/packages

PhenomKicks, good game. I was just saying that it takes me a game or two when I play new people to get used to their style. You had me down by alot at first. I kind of sit back and monitor how my opponent plays.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Here is my 2K11 Playbooks Spreadsheet.

https://spreadsheets.goog...HE2TlUwZTlLZWc&hl=en

I spent almost 3 weeks doing this on and off. Here are adjusted plays for all teams. It works well ONLY if you edit the touches tendency (usage) as well. If you don't then don't ask me why the plays don't work when the CPU uses them.

There is a notes tab that explains everything so I will save myself typing. Enjoy. Have questions, ask.
To get a SF to bring the ball up, you have to assign plays to him from the PG section. Press the bumpers to toggle through the positions in which the plays come from.

I will be updating these. Sorry for such a long delay. I have been busy. I will have a lot of time over Easter Break.

Back
Top Bottom