NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

so what did this make his overall rating?
and while we're at it i'd like to see your overall ratings for a couple other cats.
jordan 1992-93
jordan 1995-96
lebron james 2010-11
kobe byrant 2010-11
just to see what kind of context the mj ratings are in.

Again, I am not sure what his overall would be since I don't have the game and since I didn't fill in all of the categories. I don't preset overalls, meaning I won't LOOK at a player and say, "He deserves a __." No, I don't work backwards. I give a player what he deserves in each category, and the overall is produced by the game.

HOpe that makes sense. SO I don't know what those people's overall ratings would be.  2010-2011 Kobe&LeBron haven't even played a game. I wouldn't have them done until at least March.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

true true
edit: damn after watching those videos, i really see what you mean. 
Yea man, it is serious. Whenever I get a new 2K, the first thing I do is work on the dunks to discover the ins and outs of the system. Usually a dude by the name of HyperBalla from OS works with me and helps me figure some things out. Then I go in and assign the correct ratings, packages, and specialty dunks. I hate how much 2K doesn't pay attention to them.

In 2K9, it was even worse. I think my highest dunk rating was an 80 because anything else was just way too fake.

when the heck are they going to put the drafting capabilities for an exhibition game back in????? best feature by far IMO

Originally Posted by newbery158

when the heck are they going to put the drafting capabilities for an exhibition game back in????? best feature by far IMO

That brings back memories
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by newbery158

That brings back memories
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

so what did this make his overall rating?
and while we're at it i'd like to see your overall ratings for a couple other cats.
jordan 1992-93
jordan 1995-96
lebron james 2010-11
kobe byrant 2010-11
just to see what kind of context the mj ratings are in.

Again, I am not sure what his overall would be since I don't have the game and since I didn't fill in all of the categories. I don't preset overalls, meaning I won't LOOK at a player and say, "He deserves a __." No, I don't work backwards. I give a player what he deserves in each category, and the overall is produced by the game.

HOpe that makes sense. SO I don't know what those people's overall ratings would be.  2010-2011 Kobe&LeBron haven't even played a game. I wouldn't have them done until at least March.

i see your point

but i would still like to have everyones ratings relative to everyone else.

i would like to have the top ten players in the league usually be the top ten highest rated overall

so idk if thats kind of working backwards too

Originally Posted by hella handsome

true true
edit: damn after watching those videos, i really see what you mean. 
Yea man, it is serious. Whenever I get a new 2K, the first thing I do is work on the dunks to discover the ins and outs of the system. Usually a dude by the name of HyperBalla from OS works with me and helps me figure some things out. Then I go in and assign the correct ratings, packages, and specialty dunks. I hate how much 2K doesn't pay attention to them.

In 2K9, it was even worse. I think my highest dunk rating was an 80 because anything else was just way too fake.
damn but that should be the developers job, not the consumer
smh.gif

they need to make sure they have all that down and straightened out so people like you and others don't have to do it in order to enjoy the game for how it should really be. 

Anybody else on here ball hard online? I'm ranked top 200. Some REALLY good guys play online. I haven't played anything but ranked since last november. my player and franchise don't feed that competitiveness i need.

anything that makes this game more of a real experience is dope. no turbs! awesome. no iso! pretty nice. now hopefully theres a bigger difference between 2k10 and 2k11 than there was between 2k9 and 2k10

Demos for XBL usually come out around 5 AM sometime. I will just wake up at 5:30 to start my download.

Demos for XBL usually come out around 5 AM sometime. I will just wake up at 5:30 to start my download.

if i remember correctly i remember dl the 2k10 demo on my ps3 & going to sleep i think they drop them around 12:30 or 1.....but i was just wondering if anyone heard a concrete time.......

If there's no turbo, how do you run faster, ie. fast break. I am at work so it's hard to look at all the videos.

Back
Top Bottom