NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

They could of made the demo at least 2 quarters 
indifferent.gif

players still stuck in stupid player animations near the basket... i try to do a pump fake and he starts doing all this stuff smfh.

Not pleased with the demo...can't change any settings, never play on this camera, gameplay is a bit slow...it seems like you HAVE to simulate a real nba game which is not always the case. Hope the actual game isn't as disappointing

Demo is 
pimp.gif
. You can definitely see Mike Wang brought over some stuff from Live 10.  Very impressed.

First play through was a little sloppy figuring out the new controls but I'm really looking forward to this now.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pass fakes.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Not pleased with the demo...can't change any settings, never play on this camera, gameplay is a bit slow...

laugh.gif
you must not have played last years demo either

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Not pleased with the demo...can't change any settings, never play on this camera, gameplay is a bit slow...

laugh.gif
you must not have played last years demo either

THIS
Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Demo is straight except the CPU intercepts every pass attempt you make
smh.gif

you havent been watching 10 teams in 10 days my friend the czar said they improved the AI a lot & those weak/long/crap passes will get taken everytime
pimp.gif
this will make my game better & will allow me to demolish an actual oppenent

im liking all the positive comments here.. im super hyped now..
i remember last year.. we were all 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 from all the features and previews up until the demo came out 
laugh.gif

i can't even judge off this demo
laugh.gif

i think i fake passed 100+ times simultaneously, been waiting for that feature.

damn, i only played one game and im not feeling it. feels weird and doesnt feel like a 2k game. guess i gotta get used to it. game looks sick though.

Anyone else get kicked off XBL when they start it up? If I leave the demo it automatically signs me back in.

WOW

it took 2K 5 years, but finally when the ball flies out of bounds, it does not hit the INVISIBLE FORCE FIELD anymore

Back
Top Bottom