NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Yall talking about how easy it is.. and how Kobe is making everything... yall gotta realize its not on a high difficulty... most likely pro

Yall talking about how easy it is.. and how Kobe is making everything... yall gotta realize its not on a high difficulty... most likely pro

Originally Posted by toine2983

Some observations after looking at this demo:

- No Celtic ran over to help Rondo up after he fell down (3:27 mark)
- I hate how the fastbreak had Lakers streaking down the court with their back turned to the ballhandler but once the pass was made, the receiving players' head suddenly snapped around (2 minute mark).
- Crowd response is much better than Elite/Live. When the C's score, it's quiet (as it should be).
- Background chatter is on-point (who got ball, who got ball?!... swing it, swing it!... etc).
- Bench reaction seems appropriate. (4:21 mark) Rondo gets the steal and the bench stands up expecting a big play.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

THIS

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

PS3 - Where do I go to download the Demo again?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

do a search for it, its not up in the new demos section.
gonna have to read up on this playstation plus.

played it for the ps3:
alot more smoother than 2k10, this fake pass button im going to have to get used to.
shaq is on the celtics bench.
kobe sans shooting sleeve.
the classic teams are cool. is it hard to recreate the arenas? make that some content you can download later. not the same seeing the 92 bulls/blazers at the united center and not chicago stadium.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

played it for the ps3:
alot more smoother than 2k10, this fake pass button, im going to have to get used to. i liked using the circle button to set screens.
kobe sans shooting sleeve. i think the shooting sleeves are overkill in 2k10, hopefully its not the same this year.
the classic teams are cool. is it hard to recreate the arenas? make that some content you can download later. not the same seeing the 92 bulls/blazers at the united center and not chicago stadium.

^ Thanks.

It actually came up on the Demo Section for me, weird.

Even though it's on pro level, I must say Rondo is a beast in this game. Give him any space in the lane and that dude will dunk on you, like others have said it's much smoother than 2K10 and the first thing I liked was I can actually spot on a dime and elevate in transition. Last year if you tried that there was a 50% chance you'd be floating and shoot from a spot you didn't want to.

Finally close out d.
Fake pass button
Crowd is on point.

Cant wait to play with KD.
pimp.gif

man everytime i download for the 360 it says i cant play and to re download it again. $$+% that im downloading it for the ps3

Originally Posted by furiousstylezz

laugh.gif
smh.gif

played it for the ps3:
alot more smoother than 2k10, this fake pass button, im going to have to get used to. i liked using the circle button to set screens.
kobe sans shooting sleeve. i think the shooting sleeves are overkill in 2k10, hopefully its not the same this year.

when playing, my frames dropped in a few plays.

Man, I am blown away, some new things I noticed

1. Fake pass button (although i am used to it for screens)
2. The step back jumper looks MUCH more natural
3. The agressive modifier + driving in is a GREAT addition, leads to eurosteps and possible circus shots
4. They brought back a manual post up function, when last year, it will occasionally auto posts you up near the paint, this year, you can back down near the 3 point line
5. There is no invisible shield that blocks the ball from the crowd
6. The players are actually CHEWING GUM
7. Alley oops look more natural, and players like ron artest wont somehow throw it into the stands just because of his low passer rating
8. There are harder fouls I read, havent tried it out yet
9. Small change in free throw system! Where you have to press up on the joystick after the normal routine
10. Presentation is AMAZING
11. Leaners look so much more smooth and remind me of their real life counter parts a la Jesus Shuttlesworth
12. It was pretty difficult for me to drive in and dunk with Kobe, no matter how many times I ran around in circle, I just couldnt! I had to settle for a circus shot in traffic with KG or Oneals swats in my face (THIS IS GOOD, but im pretty sure cheesers will find a way around it)
13. Blocks look like blocks, they arent small taps anymore, if KG blocks your shot, it will go in the stands
14. New alleyoop buttons too!
15. Theres a give n go control thats improved

Some disappointments

-Looks like the post game is the same this year, not much different
-I dont like the new freethrow routine, i find it unnecessary
- cant think of anything else

CANT WAIT

Man, I am blown away, some new things I noticed

1. Fake pass button (although i am used to it for screens)
2. The step back jumper looks MUCH more natural
3. The agressive modifier + driving in is a GREAT addition, leads to eurosteps and possible circus shots
4. They brought back a manual post up function, when last year, it will occasionally auto posts you up near the paint, this year, you can back down near the 3 point line
5. There is no invisible shield that blocks the ball from the crowd
6. The players are actually CHEWING GUM
7. Alley oops look more natural, and players like ron artest wont somehow throw it into the stands just because of his low passer rating
8. There are harder fouls I read, havent tried it out yet
9. Small change in free throw system! Where you have to press up on the joystick after the normal routine
10. Presentation is AMAZING
11. Leaners look so much more smooth and remind me of their real life counter parts a la Jesus Shuttlesworth
12. It was pretty difficult for me to drive in and dunk with Kobe, no matter how many times I ran around in circle, I just couldnt! I had to settle for a circus shot in traffic with KG or Oneals swats in my face (THIS IS GOOD, but im pretty sure cheesers will find a way around it)
13. Blocks look like blocks, they arent small taps anymore, if KG blocks your shot, it will go in the stands
14. New alleyoop buttons too!
15. Theres a give n go control thats improved

Some disappointments

-Looks like the post game is the same this year, not much different
-I dont like the new freethrow routine, i find it unnecessary
- cant think of anything else

CANT WAIT

Back
Top Bottom