NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Do you guys know for sure if it will have a Halftime show that will show highlights of other games during the association mode?? That would get me sold. I have NBA 2k10 for PS3 by the way and I thought it was pretty good game.

Definitely was thinking about copping elite over this... but damn Elite is looking like garbage this year... I mean an improvement but nothing close to 2k...

^^ Actually the last couple of vids of Elite has been looking pretty decent.. just waiting for the demo to drop..

Originally Posted by Goldmember

^^ Actually the last couple of vids of Elite has been looking pretty decent.. just waiting for the demo to drop..

yeah those new vids are pretty decent especially the one with oj mayo...I might copp after all

just downloaded the demo.. this game is terrible
embarassed.gif
. My opinion counts, to me
tongue.gif
I cant wait for elite and NBA JAMMMMM
smokin.gif

I agree 100% with the dude on the previous page.... EA has better control mechanics overall, you actually get to take full control of the player and not have random animations happen like in 2k. Anyone figure out Isomotion yet? How the hell am I supposed to perform juke moves on one analog stick? There seems to be only 2 crossovers... Isomotion doesn't seem like it has as much depth as Elite's dribble system has to offer.

One thing I love about 2k are the in the air collisions when going up for a dunk or up and under.

I agree 100% with the dude on the previous page.... EA has better control mechanics overall, you actually get to take full control of the player and not have random animations happen like in 2k. Anyone figure out Isomotion yet? How the hell am I supposed to perform juke moves on one analog stick? There seems to be only 2 crossovers... Isomotion doesn't seem like it has as much depth as Elite's dribble system has to offer.

One thing I love about 2k are the in the air collisions when going up for a dunk or up and under.

Originally Posted by bredin808

laugh.gif
at the new commercial with Rondo/D. Lee and D. Rose "I'm going to make a sandwich guys. Anybody want anything? Chips, a ring?"

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif
at the new commercial with Rondo/D. Lee and D. Rose "I'm going to make a sandwich guys. Anybody want anything? Chips, a ring?"
I tried youtubing that, where'd you find it?

Back
Top Bottom