NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by Andrew630

laugh.gif
at Bynum lurking in the background at 3:33.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MAN, i just tried the Elite demo

every year i say, i might buy Live aka elite this year, then they come out with poop

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

yall can say whatever yall want.. but i've enjoyed the Elite demo way more than the 2k11 demo..

You must suck in basketball games... In what aspect was Elite better than 2k??

And also the Elite demo was a lot more than the 2k demo... 2k demo doesn't really allow you to do to much

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

yall can say whatever yall want.. but i've enjoyed the Elite demo way more than the 2k11 demo..

And also the Elite demo was a lot more than the 2k demo... 2k demo doesn't really allow you to do to much

Originally Posted by philly5fan

DimondJ15 said:

why are you all on his nuts, if he likes the demo better than 2k demo let him be...its a damn video game and you going hard....pause

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
__ was just standing mid court doing the T.O. celebration pose in Cowboys Stadium.

yall act like thats the first time you have ever seen a glitch in a DEMO.. yes its funny.. but relax... I'm pretty sure these games will get similar review scores.. maybe its cause i havent really played a hoops game in 5+ years, but i am not seeing how (from the demos at least) 2k11 is so superior to Elite... at least elite is trying something new control wise in a basketball game

not defending Elite. just not seeing the difference

Back
Top Bottom