NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
__ was just standing mid court doing the T.O. celebration pose in Cowboys Stadium.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

yall act like thats the first time you have ever seen a glitch in a DEMO.. yes its funny.. but relax... I'm pretty sure these games will get similar review scores.. maybe its cause i havent really played a hoops game in 5+ years, but i am not seeing how (from the demos at least) 2k11 is so superior to Elite... at least elite is trying something new control wise in a basketball game

not defending Elite. just not seeing the difference

At the end of the day your opinion is your opinion, but are you serious?
eek.gif

And do you really not see the difference in games?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

yall act like thats the first time you have ever seen a glitch in a DEMO.. yes its funny.. but relax... I'm pretty sure these games will get similar review scores.. maybe its cause i havent really played a hoops game in 5+ years, but i am not seeing how (from the demos at least) 2k11 is so superior to Elite... at least elite is trying something new control wise in a basketball game

eek.gif

nerd.gif

i dont.. help me see what im not

eek.gif

nerd.gif

i didnt notice the difference either AT FIRST,  but than i downloaded the demo. its really bad 
tired.gif
. i wont be copping this or 2k.. lets hope They do NBA Jam right 
smokin.gif

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll @ Buddy just standing mid court like that... I aint laughed that hard in a minute...whew

13084.jpg

"New to NBA 2K11 Association Mode: Hall of Fame. The face of your franchise may join MJ in the Hall.

Who's gonna be the first player from your franchise to sit next to MJ in the Hall of Fame?"

eek.gif

nerd.gif

i didnt notice the difference either AT FIRST,  but than i downloaded the demo. its really bad 
tired.gif
. i wont be copping this or 2k.. lets hope They do NBA Jam right 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

13084.jpg

"New to NBA 2K11 Association Mode: Hall of Fame. The face of your franchise may join MJ in the Hall.

Who's gonna be the first player from your franchise to sit next to MJ in the Hall of Fame?"

pimp.gif

This **@$ really might go down as the undisputed best basketball game ever...

Demos aside, if you can't tell between gameplay videos which game runs more smoothly, then there's no need in trying to show you what you don't want to see

But like I said, its your opinion, I respect it

Personally I don't think its horrible, but elite is not even close to what 2k is

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

roll.gif
dude is hilarious... but damn that video is horrible... every single shot/dribble/steal just looks so off and awkward.. anyone who can watch this vid and the 2k vids and not tell the difference I seriously question your intelligence as a human being

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

roll.gif
dude is hilarious... but damn that video is horrible... every single shot/dribble/steal just looks so off and awkward.. anyone who can watch this vid and the 2k vids and not tell the difference I seriously question your intelligence as a human being

Back
Top Bottom