NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by toine2983

13051.jpg

"Even the Clippers have a shot at kicking it with Barry in the Oval Office. NBA 2K11's revamped Association Mode sends your squad to the White House when you win it all. Are your GM skills up to the challenge?"
FAIL! how they got clippers winning a championship?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

How the hell did they get Steve Blake in the game?

And I can't do 60% of those moves w/ Kobe.

Is the 360 version different or something?

I can pull off all those moves with kobe, check out the moves list

Any spots in NYC gonna sell this on Monday the 4th perhaps? Or even the weekend prior? lol..i know its still a bit early but i'm fiendinnnn for this game!

13051.jpg

"Even the Clippers have a shot at kicking it with Barry in the Oval Office. NBA 2K11's revamped Association Mode sends your squad to the White House when you win it all. Are your GM skills up to the challenge?"
Wrong on so many levels. Forget the obvious, only 3 suits in this game? Out of all the licenses 2k Sports managed to snag, they couldn't get one from the Men's Warehouse? That's the last straw!

Originally Posted by babyface34

13051.jpg

Wrong on so many levels. Forget the obvious, only 3 suits in this game? Out of all the licenses 2k Sports managed to snag, they couldn't get one from the Men's Warehouse? That's the last straw!

laugh.gif
y'all are way too critical. they have the president of the united states in the game and your sweating the suits they're wearing?

c'mon b

I read that in career mode, you can say certain things in post game press conferences which will reflect on the team the next game.

Originally Posted by babyface34

13051.jpg

Obama? Man...Elite 11 can't even get Obama...2k11's killin this competition

Ok, this game is on steriods. Obama in the game? Lol ok 2k,you take the crown for the greatest basketball game of all time with this one.

The gameplay looks to be improved, the presentation is off the charts. The whole players coming off the bus with the suits on to games, the press interviews on the my player mode, MJ, the whole arena stands emptying and such, the tv like animations as the game starts up, this game is on crack.

I will be going ham with the grizzlies once again. Juice ftw

^ ROFL hahaahaa they crucifying Bynum lol. live (i wont call it elite) looks HORRIBLE. looks like ******s designed this piece of $+$% of a game. lmfao @ jermaine oneal's down syndromed layup @ 2:37 lollllll.. this game is awful, wont bother with the demo.

only complaint about the demo...kobes fadeaway looks hella akward....especially when he releases it looks ******ed...they can never seem to get his fadeaway right....his arms dont look right when he goes up for the fadeaways...his regular shot standing still is okay tho

Back
Top Bottom