NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

how does it affect Yaos overall dominance in games?  
Not much in 2K10 to be honest. Anyone above 7'1 needs to have separate animations for movement because overly tall players never seem to be portrayed properly in these games. They have the same jumping abilities as players smaller than them. I mean it is good Yao has his own dunk package finally but his movements/shots around the basket always appear to need work in these games.

Classic Teams: I’ve seen so much discussion on this in the forums despite us previously confirming this. Yes, you absolutely can take our classic teams into Association. This means you can bring any of Jordan’s Bulls into the league. Equally as fun I have found is to bring in the Malone/Stockton Jazz and the Ewing Knicks alongside the Jordan teams. It’s an interesting wrinkle to the Association formula that people in the office have been enjoying for months now!
im juiced for this one!

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Classic Teams: I’ve seen so much discussion on this in the forums despite us previously confirming this. Yes, you absolutely can take our classic teams into Association. This means you can bring any of Jordan’s Bulls into the league. Equally as fun I have found is to bring in the Malone/Stockton Jazz and the Ewing Knicks alongside the Jordan teams. It’s an interesting wrinkle to the Association formula that people in the office have been enjoying for months now!

im juiced for this one!
Same here, at first I was kind of skeptical about the MJ feature and challenges but it's looking like a great addition to the game. Cant wait to drop 55 on the Knicks or cashing in from 3 against the Blazers and seeing the infamous MJ shrug.

michael-jordan-the-shrug.jpg

Might be a little slow on this, but by playing with classic teams in association means for example: "96 bulls and all of the 96 nba teams" association or "96 bulls with current NBA teams" association?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Might be a little slow on this, but by playing with classic teams in association means for example: "96 bulls and all of the 96 nba teams" association or "96 bulls with current NBA teams" association?
The latter.

Evan Turner having the same rating as Derrick Rose?....Huh?
roll.gif

I hope those aren't the final ratings man...Any who Is their like Online leagues similar to Madden &/Or NCAA Football?

Originally Posted by RoOk

Evan Turner having the same rating as Derrick Rose?....Huh?
roll.gif

I hope those aren't the final ratings man...Any who Is their like Online leagues similar to Madden &/Or NCAA Football?
Yeah I didnt realize until afterwards that at the top it said 'these are not the official ratings' had me
mad.gif

Not too thrilled about that feature. I won't use it but I am sure someone will find use in it.

DC, Do you know on association mode on a game during halftime, will they show instant replays of other games around the league??? I will be sold if they actually do that.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Not too thrilled about that feature. I won't use it but I am sure someone will find use in it.

I'm going to use it take the current teams out and add the old and ill just add the players from the current...to the teams that are garbage, that way they there will be power house teams throughout the league
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

DC, Do you know on association mode on a game during halftime, will they show instant replays of other games around the league??? I will be sold if they actually do that.

Still waiting on that news. There will probably be an NBA Today 2.0 Insight next week. So stay tuned.!

They said I tipped toed the lines a lot with controversial topics. (Trolling I guess)

Final Strike: Folks were comparing Jennings and Iverson. I simply said folks only compare him being he is skinny, brown-skinned, and wears the #3. I was accused of making racist comments.

They brought me back, then I used the word *@*% and got banned. I didn't know how "severe" the word *@*% is. Apparently it is a curse word to the rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom