NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Havent looked to far into this thread but, is it me or are steals really easy in this 2K it seems like every other play has a turn over!

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Is the 2k connection down for anyone at the moment? I just wanted to get a game or two in before going to bed but NO
It was down an hour ago, so I turned it off.

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

Besides muting my TV is there any way to turn the annoying #$^ music off in the menus?

i know u could edit the music playlists.. why don't u just try turning all the songs off?

Do you guys have trouble getting quick online games? For some reason it takes about 10 minutes just browsing for a game!

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Do you guys have trouble getting quick online games? For some reason it takes about 10 minutes just browsing for a game!

just go in a lobby, you get a challenge in less than a minute. 

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

just go in a lobby, you get a challenge in less than a minute. 
yea but those arent ranked games.

Yeah I get that problem

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Soooooooo, question for the Xbox Users:

Did anyone not receive the achievements for Rookie of the Year and 80 Overall Rating (in My Player)? I'm an overall 83 now and my team won the championship. Thought the achievements would kick in after the first game of the next season... nothing.
I'm a couple of weeks into the second season my My Player career and still nothing.

indifferent.gif

if your having trouble getting ranked games "waiting for opponent". what i do is back out go to the main menu click team-up go into lobby wait til the lobby clock hits 30 secs, leave the lobby then go and start a ranked game..works every-time for me.

Try deleting your settings for the game back in the dashboard, it helped me speed up the waiting times as well as stop disconnecting from online games.

Just downloaded the new patch for PS3. My Player and MJ Creating a Legend is still crap. They did not trun off the automatic playcalling. I have been patiently waiting for a patch to fix this and now the patch comes out and they didnt change it at all. Still sucks.

Originally Posted by marley

Just downloaded the new patch for PS3. My Player and MJ Creating a Legend is still crap. They did not trun off the automatic playcalling. I have been patiently waiting for a patch to fix this and now the patch comes out and they didnt change it at all. Still sucks.
You don't like the play calling? I actually learned to live with it and my MyPlayer actually became better. Haha.

Any of ya'll do what me and my boys do with a Fantasy Draft instead of using the current rosters when playing each other ?

And did anybody DL the 2K share roster with all the classic teams ? The creator did very well except for some faces being off. The ratings overall are pretty much on point.

Originally Posted by marley

Tap the L1 button if you're tired of the automatic playcalling.  It calls for a quick screen and breaks the play up.

So I'm doing my MJ Legend Season and i've been hurt 3 times for 3 weeks or greater and it's my rookie season! I average 28.9 points 5.4 rebounds and 5 assist. They trade Luol Deng for Steve Nash and we are on a 8 game losing streak. I'm beyond frustrated. How do I trade Steve Nash????? I went from a 2 seed to a 5 seed.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom