NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Rockets vs 6ers game needs to be reset...

Dude your connection blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws... "waiting for other player" or w.e coming up every 10 seconds threw all my timing off like crazy, get that !+!$ fixed.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Dude your connection blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws... "waiting for other player" or w.e coming up every 10 seconds threw all my timing off like crazy, get that !+!$ fixed.
I thought it was you. That NEVER happened to me before

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I thought it was you. That NEVER happened to me before
Me either, didnt happen when we ran custom the other day either, no idea $%! was going on but i didnt like it.

My team was ******ed in the first quarter. I was getting pretty pissed but thankfully I came back. GG Timberwolves.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

My team was ******ed in the first quarter. I was getting pretty pissed but thankfully I came back. GG Timberwolves.

Half your points were scored by one player. Is that even acceptable?

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Half your points were scored by one player. Is that even acceptable?
I shot 20 times with Steve Nash, made 11. Not like I tried to exploit it. Most, if not all of them were jumpshots.

30 shots by one player is usually the OD mark. gully da granger was famous for that trademark

great game lakers, my heart was beating fast during the last minute.

got one game left in me before i call it a night... who's down

what's the deal with that wizards/lakers game? shows the wizards disconnected and gave the lakers the win, but the wizards were up by 2 in the 4th.

both sides agree on a reset?

Originally Posted by jretro23

what's the deal with that wizards/lakers game? shows the wizards disconnected and gave the lakers the win, but the wizards were up by 2 in the 4th.

both sides agree on a reset?

Damn thats why I have two losses.  Yea reset please

Good game man.

That 4th quarter was MAGICAL.
eek.gif

on my way.
You killed it with Ray Allen.  Let me ask you something, are my passes into the a cutter in the lane cheesy?  I'm having trouble figuring out what goes in this league so i'm holding back and trying to shoot mostly jumpers.

Originally Posted by pchen83

on my way.
You killed it with Ray Allen.  Let me ask you something, are my passes into the a cutter in the lane cheesy?  I'm having trouble figuring out what goes in this league so i'm holding back and trying to shoot mostly jumpers.
From what I saw, you were good. Cutter passes are fine, but just don't OD on them.

on my way.

The game was between us that got disconnected was MUCH better than the first especially since we are trying to play sim here.  I have to force myself to take jumpers otherwise I would just take it to the basket.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

on my way.

The game was between us that got disconnected was MUCH better than the first especially since we are trying to play sim here.  I have to force myself to take jumpers otherwise I would just take it to the basket.
Got it, i'm starting to get the idea but it's going to take a lot of discipline for me to get better at this and not just dunk on cats with terrence williams/shannon brown/jr smith/tyreke.  I need to draft differently next time.  This will only make me better though so it's all good

Originally Posted by E3LAL

on my way.

Got it, i'm starting to get the idea but it's going to take a lot of discipline for me to get better at this and not just dunk on cats with terrence williams/shannon brown/jr smith/tyreke.  I need to draft differently next time.  This will only make me better though so it's all good

You dont have to force yourself to do anything. You can drive and finish and take jumpshots too. You can score in the paint. Just not score most of your points in the paint 50 50 is fine too.

Whatslosinlike- That was my internet that went out last night, not the servers. I JUST NOW finally got it working again, I knew I was done when Wall couldn't hit that layup or those free throws to tie it with a minute left. Dwade has disappeared.

Anyone want to run in a few?

And Fraij check your trades I sent you Lawson for Artest

And Fraij check your trades I sent you Lawson for Artest

Not really interested in Lawson... Accidentally just sent you trade Harden for Lawson if you can please cancel that...

Id talk Artest+ someone else for John Wall + your worst player though.

Back
Top Bottom