NBA Draft Thread 2011

How long do players taken out of the draft have to play up to their level before they are labeled busts?

How long do players taken out of the draft have to play up to their level before they are labeled busts?

does anyone have the list to the top SG's in the draft and where they are projected to go??

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

some guys gets half a season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

typically players hit their prime at mid 20s, about 4 - 5 years in the L

does anyone have the list to the top SG's in the draft and where they are projected to go??

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

some guys gets half a season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

typically players hit their prime at mid 20s, about 4 - 5 years in the L

D-Will doesn't need to play the 3, there's undersized PF's in the league and he's more athletic then most

D-Will doesn't need to play the 3, there's undersized PF's in the league and he's more athletic then most

Not for nothing, that was a pretty cool vid of the UNC dudes hoopin' with some of the other students on campus. You can tell those guys really enjoy the college experience. That being said....has Harrison Barnes given a time table for when he'll make his decision?

Not for nothing, that was a pretty cool vid of the UNC dudes hoopin' with some of the other students on campus. You can tell those guys really enjoy the college experience. That being said....has Harrison Barnes given a time table for when he'll make his decision?

After watching Evan Turner last night live....It's basically set in stone that he sucks.

He doesn't know what the hell he's doing out there and his teammates doesn't even like him.

With that being said, I don't think D-Will will be a bum or a bust, I think he'll be a pretty good starter. Explosive SF/PF combo forward. Averaging 15/16 PG by his 3-4 year would be my expectations.

The Evan Turner of this draft could be Kemba Walker easily...Score very easy in college but shoot low percentage in the league.

After watching Evan Turner last night live....It's basically set in stone that he sucks.

He doesn't know what the hell he's doing out there and his teammates doesn't even like him.

With that being said, I don't think D-Will will be a bum or a bust, I think he'll be a pretty good starter. Explosive SF/PF combo forward. Averaging 15/16 PG by his 3-4 year would be my expectations.

The Evan Turner of this draft could be Kemba Walker easily...Score very easy in college but shoot low percentage in the league.

Really wondering how this draft will go.  Wiz fan and hoping we get a top 3 pick.

The only players worth getting in the draft top 5 are Williams, Irving, Barnes.

I don't know how people say Kemba will be a bust.  I understand he is undersized.  But his quickness and ability to shoot reminds me of (flame suit on) Allen Iverson.  I don't think he is as selfish as Iverson though, a more willing passer.  (granted iverson had to be selfish he was the go to scorer for the 6ers)  But i think kemba will be a very solid 15point 5 assist type guy.

Really wondering how this draft will go.  Wiz fan and hoping we get a top 3 pick.

The only players worth getting in the draft top 5 are Williams, Irving, Barnes.

I don't know how people say Kemba will be a bust.  I understand he is undersized.  But his quickness and ability to shoot reminds me of (flame suit on) Allen Iverson.  I don't think he is as selfish as Iverson though, a more willing passer.  (granted iverson had to be selfish he was the go to scorer for the 6ers)  But i think kemba will be a very solid 15point 5 assist type guy.

Except for the fact that Evan Turner can't score b/c he isn't a good shooter, isn't strong/athletic enough to get separation from defenders and isn't crafty enough to be able to mask these deficiences. He doesn't handle the rock well enough to be a 1 (plus they have Jrue Holiday) , doesn't shoot/score well enough to be a 2 and isn't athletic enough to be a 3 to this point in his career. Kemba's shooting ability >>>> ET's.

He =/= Kemba.

I understand the Kyrie doubt and support. I don't think he'll be a sure fire pro, but I think he will do well.

And D-Will is nothing like Josh Smith aljdhajhdljahdlsah what the hell man.

Except for the fact that Evan Turner can't score b/c he isn't a good shooter, isn't strong/athletic enough to get separation from defenders and isn't crafty enough to be able to mask these deficiences. He doesn't handle the rock well enough to be a 1 (plus they have Jrue Holiday) , doesn't shoot/score well enough to be a 2 and isn't athletic enough to be a 3 to this point in his career. Kemba's shooting ability >>>> ET's.

He =/= Kemba.

I understand the Kyrie doubt and support. I don't think he'll be a sure fire pro, but I think he will do well.

And D-Will is nothing like Josh Smith aljdhajhdljahdlsah what the hell man.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

what video?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

what video?

^ LMAO at the mass amount of people who run out soon as the games over to shoot for next hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom