NBA Draft Thread 2011

I would absolutely love to see Kemba stay another year.

I understand this a weak draft but one of the reasons this is going to be a weak draft is because there is a potential lockout looming. I think players, especially Kemba, who seems to really enjoy playing the game will take the lockout serious.

A lot of you don't see Kemba as a lottery pick, if he's not then how much money will he really lose out on? If he does come out what happens if the lockout begins and doesn't end for another season which could be likely.

A lot of questions, but who knows what he will do. He's right though, if he comes back, UConn gotta be the favorite to repeat. It's the same damn team.

%%$* it, i'm just gunna stop with the excuses, I just want Kemba to stay so we win back to back. PLEASE STAY IN STORRS.

I would absolutely love to see Kemba stay another year.

I understand this a weak draft but one of the reasons this is going to be a weak draft is because there is a potential lockout looming. I think players, especially Kemba, who seems to really enjoy playing the game will take the lockout serious.

A lot of you don't see Kemba as a lottery pick, if he's not then how much money will he really lose out on? If he does come out what happens if the lockout begins and doesn't end for another season which could be likely.

A lot of questions, but who knows what he will do. He's right though, if he comes back, UConn gotta be the favorite to repeat. It's the same damn team.

%%$* it, i'm just gunna stop with the excuses, I just want Kemba to stay so we win back to back. PLEASE STAY IN STORRS.

I'm much higher on Scotty Hopson than I used to be. I think he showed some consistency this season, especially in conference play. Sans the tourney loss to Michigan where everyone choked sans Harris, I think he played great in the 2nd half on the season.

Maybe Gunna or D723 can give a better opinion than me, but in the games I watched of him this year, he balled out.

That Kemba = Bobby Jackson comparison is an intriguing one to me

I'm much higher on Scotty Hopson than I used to be. I think he showed some consistency this season, especially in conference play. Sans the tourney loss to Michigan where everyone choked sans Harris, I think he played great in the 2nd half on the season.

Maybe Gunna or D723 can give a better opinion than me, but in the games I watched of him this year, he balled out.

That Kemba = Bobby Jackson comparison is an intriguing one to me

worst draft EVAR... SRS

its actually mildly amusing... not even any stars to hitch an add campaign behind... Jimmer had to go an expose himself in the tourney
laugh.gif

im saying less than 5 of these guys ever have a real impact

worst draft EVAR... SRS

its actually mildly amusing... not even any stars to hitch an add campaign behind... Jimmer had to go an expose himself in the tourney
laugh.gif

im saying less than 5 of these guys ever have a real impact

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Derrick Williams is the only legit star I can see so far, maybe Kyrie but we will see.

lolDWill will be a Josh Smith at best. His shot is mediocre, he has no handle, he's not a legit 3 or 4. He just an athletic tweener.

Derrick Williams is the only legit star I can see so far, maybe Kyrie but we will see.

lolDWill will be a Josh Smith at best. His shot is mediocre, he has no handle, he's not a legit 3 or 4. He just an athletic tweener.

Lovin the fact the Wolves took over worst record tonight. (This mindset is just how it is for a Wolves fan right now.) Gimme Kyrie, D-Will , Barnes or Kemba, pair them with Love and Beasley, and hopefully add Rubio and at the very least, we're a fun team to watch. Anthony Randolph is finally blossoming as well.

Lovin the fact the Wolves took over worst record tonight. (This mindset is just how it is for a Wolves fan right now.) Gimme Kyrie, D-Will , Barnes or Kemba, pair them with Love and Beasley, and hopefully add Rubio and at the very least, we're a fun team to watch. Anthony Randolph is finally blossoming as well.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

His jumper??? He just broke the NCAA 3 point percentage mark for a single season lol...

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

His jumper??? He just broke the NCAA 3 point percentage mark for a single season lol...

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I thought Dwill was coming back?
He said on Twitter he's taking his time but I'm sure he'll enter the draft since he'll be a top 2-3 pick.

He said on Twitter he's taking his time but I'm sure he'll enter the draft since he'll be a top 2-3 pick.

Originally Posted by PMatic

He ain't gonna be able to improve on anything, draft stock included, by staying another year. Same can be said for Sullinger. Not like he is gonna get any more athletic or anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

He ain't gonna be able to improve on anything, draft stock included, by staying another year. Same can be said for Sullinger. Not like he is gonna get any more athletic or anything
laugh.gif

I just peeped that, he'd be a fool to stay IMO. Kyrie and DWill have the top 2 slots locked (assuming Barnes comes back)

Back
Top Bottom