NBA Draft Thread 2011

^ LMAO at the mass amount of people who run out soon as the games over to shoot for next hahaha.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

D-Will doesn't need to play the 3, there's undersized PF's in the league and he's more athletic then most

Kinda like that Josh Smith comparison a few pages back. Personally, I see him more like a David West with a little Shawn Marion athleticism/D mixed in.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

D-Will doesn't need to play the 3, there's undersized PF's in the league and he's more athletic then most

Kinda like that Josh Smith comparison a few pages back. Personally, I see him more like a David West with a little Shawn Marion athleticism/D mixed in.

Originally Posted by papi chulo

If the Wizwrds get the top pick who do yall see them taking?

1. theyre not getting the #1 pick. the lottery is controlled, no way stern gives it to the same team twice.
2. If for some odd reason it does happen, im honestly thinking perry jones.

1. theyre not getting the #1 pick. the lottery is controlled, no way stern gives it to the same team twice.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Orlando Magic would like to have a word with you. Then year after they got Shaquille too...

Orlando Magic would like to have a word with you. Then year after they got Shaquille too...

^ I see them taking Barnes (If he leaves) but if not then Perry Jones

Btw, Has Jones declared?

^ I see them taking Barnes (If he leaves) but if not then Perry Jones

Btw, Has Jones declared?

I'd take Irving #1 no questions asked, unless you already have an established PG

Derrick Williams goes #2. He reminds me of Gerald Wallace.

The rest is a crap shoot. American projects galore, overseas bigs galore, and then PG's like Kemba/Jimmer/Knight who you don't know what you're gonna get. Although I like Kemba the best out of that group, he could be a great change of pace guard off the bench similar to what Lawson was, Bledsoe, or JJ Barrea

I'd take Irving #1 no questions asked, unless you already have an established PG

Derrick Williams goes #2. He reminds me of Gerald Wallace.

The rest is a crap shoot. American projects galore, overseas bigs galore, and then PG's like Kemba/Jimmer/Knight who you don't know what you're gonna get. Although I like Kemba the best out of that group, he could be a great change of pace guard off the bench similar to what Lawson was, Bledsoe, or JJ Barrea

hqdefault.jpg

webber1_627.jpg

If the Wizards get the #1 overall, it BETTER be Derrick Williams....if Harrison Barnes declares, then it's a toss up between the two IMO

hqdefault.jpg

webber1_627.jpg

If the Wizards get the #1 overall, it BETTER be Derrick Williams....if Harrison Barnes declares, then it's a toss up between the two IMO

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

hqdefault.jpg

webber1_627.jpg

co-sign, we need Andray Blatche the #$+% up outta here

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

hqdefault.jpg

webber1_627.jpg

co-sign, we need Andray Blatche the #$+% up outta here

Bismack_Biyombo_display_image.jpg

Y'all following the World Hoop Summit coverage apparently Bismack Biyombo is dominating in the scrimmages he's about to turn 18. 6-8 with a 7-7 wingspan, 250 pounds at sub 5% body fat. Straight Ibaka clone @@* kind of 17 year old is this?
eek.gif

Y'all following the World Hoop Summit coverage apparently Bismack Biyombo is dominating in the scrimmages he's about to turn 18. 6-8 with a 7-7 wingspan, 250 pounds at sub 5% body fat. Straight Ibaka clone @@* kind of 17 year old is this?
eek.gif

I've been seeing all those updates. Apparently he's blocking everything in sight and dunking on anyone he can. I need to see highlights of him asap

I've been seeing all those updates. Apparently he's blocking everything in sight and dunking on anyone he can. I need to see highlights of him asap

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I knew I wasn't crazy. As soon as Chase adjusts to the NBA style, he is gonna go nuts. Right now he is still playing to much like a structured player in Houston. Once NBA mentality sets in he'll be scoring with ease.
Defense is key for him in getting major PT. He is already getting more comfortable out there now that Battier got traded. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I knew I wasn't crazy. As soon as Chase adjusts to the NBA style, he is gonna go nuts. Right now he is still playing to much like a structured player in Houston. Once NBA mentality sets in he'll be scoring with ease.
Defense is key for him in getting major PT. He is already getting more comfortable out there now that Battier got traded. 

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

eek.gif
With a name and vitals like that, dude is prob around 24 or 25

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

eek.gif
With a name and vitals like that, dude is prob around 24 or 25

Back
Top Bottom