NBA Draft Thread 2011

^Freak athlete. Wouldn't mind a gamble by the Wizards on him if the pick is lower than expected. 
Chad Ford on him recently:

"Biyombo is a huge draw for NBA scouts and GMs," says Ford. "Very few of them have seen him up close. He's a 6-foot-9, 245-pound Serge Ibaka-type player with a crazy 7-foot-7 wingspan. He's been playing well in Spain of late, and every week he seems to be creeping up NBA draft boards. If he has a big tournament against the best American high school prospects in the country, he could easily be a lottery pick.... He's one of the few ultra athletic players in Europe right now. He has the physical profile down and scouts claim that he's more polished than most players his age. The fact that he's getting some real playing time in the best league in Europe, the ACB, helps him as well."

^Freak athlete. Wouldn't mind a gamble by the Wizards on him if the pick is lower than expected. 
Chad Ford on him recently:

"Biyombo is a huge draw for NBA scouts and GMs," says Ford. "Very few of them have seen him up close. He's a 6-foot-9, 245-pound Serge Ibaka-type player with a crazy 7-foot-7 wingspan. He's been playing well in Spain of late, and every week he seems to be creeping up NBA draft boards. If he has a big tournament against the best American high school prospects in the country, he could easily be a lottery pick.... He's one of the few ultra athletic players in Europe right now. He has the physical profile down and scouts claim that he's more polished than most players his age. The fact that he's getting some real playing time in the best league in Europe, the ACB, helps him as well."

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

>Y'all following the World Hoop Summit coverage apparently Bismack
Biyombo is dominating in the scrimmages he's about to turn 18. 6-8 with a
7-7 wingspan, 250 pounds at sub 5% body fat. Straight Ibaka clone @%% kind of 17 year old is this?
eek.gif

I honestly had to check those numbers you just threw out... $#$*%*% ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

How is this kid 245 with 4.8% body fat though??!!! 4.8%!!??

>Y'all following the World Hoop Summit coverage apparently Bismack
Biyombo is dominating in the scrimmages he's about to turn 18. 6-8 with a
7-7 wingspan, 250 pounds at sub 5% body fat. Straight Ibaka clone @%% kind of 17 year old is this?
eek.gif

I honestly had to check those numbers you just threw out... $#$*%*% ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

How is this kid 245 with 4.8% body fat though??!!! 4.8%!!??

Yea, I read about him a couple weeks ago, dude is a montster by all accounts though the USA team doesn't have much size outside of McAdoo and Davis though.

Yea, I read about him a couple weeks ago, dude is a montster by all accounts though the USA team doesn't have much size outside of McAdoo and Davis though.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Bismack_Biyombo_display_image.jpg

Y'all following the World Hoop Summit coverage apparently Bismack Biyombo is dominating in the scrimmages he's about to turn 18. 6-8 with a 7-7 wingspan, 250 pounds at sub 5% body fat. Straight Ibaka clone @@* kind of 17 year old is this?
eek.gif
With a name and vitals like that, dude is prob around 24 or 25
exactly
roll.gif

Y'all following the World Hoop Summit coverage apparently Bismack Biyombo is dominating in the scrimmages he's about to turn 18. 6-8 with a 7-7 wingspan, 250 pounds at sub 5% body fat. Straight Ibaka clone @@* kind of 17 year old is this?
eek.gif
exactly
roll.gif

eek.gif
I thought that too till I saw more picture of him, dude looks his age from the neck up.

bismack-biyombo.jpg

eek.gif
I thought that too till I saw more picture of him, dude looks his age from the neck up.

bismack-biyombo.jpg

i remember way back scouts salivating over young DJ Mbenga clips. not saying theyre the same person though.

i remember way back scouts salivating over young DJ Mbenga clips. not saying theyre the same person though.

I hope the Bulls get Kemba Walker somehow... Him and D. Rose in the backcourt would be FILTHY. 

I hope the Bulls get Kemba Walker somehow... Him and D. Rose in the backcourt would be FILTHY. 

Originally Posted by 430AM

and both of them will be unable to guard any 2 over 6'5 tall.

Originally Posted by 430AM

and both of them will be unable to guard any 2 over 6'5 tall.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Yeah this kid is getting major minutes on one of Spain's best teams at 17 is not the same as 24 year old DJ Mbega playing Belgium and going undrafted.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom