NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ Scotty Hopson entering the draft

Some sucker **# GM will bite on his potential in the Top 15-20 range..Heart of the cowardly lion though.

Scotty has his moments when he goes off, but he's not consistent at all and makes really dumb decisions on the court. Really don't think he can make it in the nba.

Scotty has his moments when he goes off, but he's not consistent at all and makes really dumb decisions on the court. Really don't think he can make it in the nba.

Kemba reminds me of a Tony Delk/Derrick Martin/Mateen Cleaves hybrid...................

Kemba reminds me of a Tony Delk/Derrick Martin/Mateen Cleaves hybrid...................

don't get this twisted... at all.

but minus the passing skills... does Brandon Knight have an Allen Iverson type game?
nerd.gif

but minus the passing skills... does Brandon Knight have an Allen Iverson type game?
nerd.gif

crazy to think how kyrie only played a portion of his freshman season and will still be a top 5 pick that shows you how weak this class is but it does not take away anything from his talent

crazy to think how kyrie only played a portion of his freshman season and will still be a top 5 pick that shows you how weak this class is but it does not take away anything from his talent

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

nerd.gif

undersized streaky chucker at the 2?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
knight nowhere near as athletic as iverson, & i just dont see knight bein that good in the league. i think he the worst player out of the recent calipari pgs (rose, evans, & wall)

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
knight nowhere near as athletic as iverson, & i just dont see knight bein that good in the league. i think he the worst player out of the recent calipari pgs (rose, evans, & wall)

Back
Top Bottom