NBA Draft Thread 2011

I haven't gotten to see any of the workouts but my boy told me Jimmer wasnt missing in any of the shooting drills
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I haven't gotten to see any of the workouts but my boy told me Jimmer wasnt missing in any of the shooting drills
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Kyrie and D Will both have a measured body fat percentage slightly over 10.
laugh.gif

Trey Thompkins measured out the worst. 15.5%
sick.gif

Kyrie and D Will both have a measured body fat percentage slightly over 10.
laugh.gif

Trey Thompkins measured out the worst. 15.5%
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Does anyone know anything about Valanciunas?
6-11 center, 7-6 wingspan allegedly, excellent production in the euro league, from what i have seen he is not particularly skilled right now lacks post moves and can't really create his own shot. The good things about him is he is very good in the pick and roll has a very good timing and sets big picks knows when to roll to the basket, can finish once he gets there, strong hands, he is skinny now bot he's got a strong frame so he should fill out. He's shooting over 90% from the free throw line so it's likely that his jumper improves.

He's also producing big numbers in the euro league, per 40 mins he's averaging 20 and 14 with two blocks on 70% shooting on a playoff team.

Statistical red flags would be his high turnover rate and les than 1 assist per 40 minutes for a -8 pure point rating...speaks to low skill level,and only 5 FTA per 40 mins speaks to lack of one on one scoring ability.

IMO I think people totally exaggerate his athleticism, it's solid for a center.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Does anyone know anything about Valanciunas?
6-11 center, 7-6 wingspan allegedly, excellent production in the euro league, from what i have seen he is not particularly skilled right now lacks post moves and can't really create his own shot. The good things about him is he is very good in the pick and roll has a very good timing and sets big picks knows when to roll to the basket, can finish once he gets there, strong hands, he is skinny now bot he's got a strong frame so he should fill out. He's shooting over 90% from the free throw line so it's likely that his jumper improves.

He's also producing big numbers in the euro league, per 40 mins he's averaging 20 and 14 with two blocks on 70% shooting on a playoff team.

Statistical red flags would be his high turnover rate and les than 1 assist per 40 minutes for a -8 pure point rating...speaks to low skill level,and only 5 FTA per 40 mins speaks to lack of one on one scoring ability.

IMO I think people totally exaggerate his athleticism, it's solid for a center.

Jazz have a great opportunity to draft well and be right back in the hunt for a #8 seed... im definitely interested to see if they have the balls to grab Jimmer #3

Jazz have a great opportunity to draft well and be right back in the hunt for a #8 seed... im definitely interested to see if they have the balls to grab Jimmer #3

No one in their right mind would draft Fredette 3rd. He's nice, but damn.

and stopit with the BJ to NYK nonsense already.

Originally Posted by BangDak

This is Utah we're talking about, MORMON COUNTRY... if they draft him bust or not, he will sell jerseys and put butts in seats... is that worth the #3 pick idk

Originally Posted by BangDak

This is Utah we're talking about, MORMON COUNTRY... if they draft him bust or not, he will sell jerseys and put butts in seats... is that worth the #3 pick idk

No way you pick Jimmer at 3... but if the Jazz don't go with a PG with their first pick then I can almost guarantee they pick him at 12
laugh.gif

No way you pick Jimmer at 3... but if the Jazz don't go with a PG with their first pick then I can almost guarantee they pick him at 12
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom