[NBA DUNKS Thread] '10-'11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slam_dunk

A slam dunk (or simply a dunk) is a type of basketball shot that is performed when a player jumps in the air and manually powers the ball downward through the basket with one or both hands over the rim

btw, tonight, very nice under the rim double pump 2 hand reverse vs the spurs.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ronnie Price Will Bynum always does the same dunk 
This statement is also true.
Oh I know, which is why I gave him only one dunk in 2K11.
laugh.gif

blake almost had another one in the 3rd quarter tonight ..
laugh.gif
 that would have been the best this year

dunk was ill. u dont see that kinda opportunity in a game often. and then to be able to physically complete it. shawn kemp dunk status

Originally Posted by bdis1986

blake almost had another one in the 3rd quarter tonight ..
laugh.gif
 that would have been the best this year
Yep, Splitter almost got Mosgov'd.  So close.  But Blake still had plenty of highlight reel stuff.

Originally Posted by RFX45

What are the odds of Griffin being invited for the Slam Dunk competition this year? With ASG being in LA, chances are he will but I don't think he can win it with just explosive type of dunks.
idk about the dunk contest  
look at shannon brown 

ingame dunks are different than contest dunks 

but he has won the mcdonalds contest
soo .....

^^^ Both of those Griffin dunks were nice, but the second one looks better in slow-mo. You don't appreciate how high he got when you see it at regular speed.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

eek.gif
 I looked for that for a minute. Thought Stern buried it to give Blake more shine. 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Same, everyone kept talking about Amare getting the Clippers back and when I searched after the game all I could find were Griffin's dunks from that game.

Back
Top Bottom