** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

anyone besides me hate how shannon brown always wears the same shoe as kobe?
i mean its coo to wear the shoe but its every color that kobe wears he decides to wear

Just like the way Randy Brown used to rock every pair MJ wore when he was on the Bulls
laugh.gif

i mean its coo to wear the shoe but its every color that kobe wears he decides to wear

Just like the way Randy Brown used to rock every pair MJ wore when he was on the Bulls
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

laugh.gif

Could it be possible that both are related?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

laugh.gif

Could it be possible that both are related?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimsum1

bibby3-548x800.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Bibby kind of fell off the map with the J's but this definitely makes it a come back.  Time for a Bibby sneaker watch (aka Gil)?

Originally Posted by dimsum1

bibby3-548x800.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Bibby kind of fell off the map with the J's but this definitely makes it a come back.  Time for a Bibby sneaker watch (aka Gil)?

please dont tell me Spike turned that old Knicks swingman into a Landry Fields jersey
laugh.gif

please dont tell me Spike turned that old Knicks swingman into a Landry Fields jersey
laugh.gif

if kobe is fine with it,
who the hell am i to stick up for kobe ?

if kobe is fine with it,
who the hell am i to stick up for kobe ?

Back
Top Bottom