** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

man is wade ever gonna get his own sig shoe??? smh @ jordan brand
think wade is going to be the guy to carry on the Air Jordan signature line.

thats just dumb. thats like carrying another mans jock strap around.

He had his own lined up. Believe me, you'd prefer it not release. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

man is wade ever gonna get his own sig shoe??? smh @ jordan brand
think wade is going to be the guy to carry on the Air Jordan signature line.

thats just dumb. thats like carrying another mans jock strap around.

He had his own lined up. Believe me, you'd prefer it not release. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Is robert pack an assistant coach with the clippers? all my old heros are getting into it - i saw plastic man on the denver staff recently also. 

yeahhh i saw that too! i was like "yooo!!!" when i saw him on tv. immediately flashbacked to his dunks which looked sick because he was a pretty undersized guard. 
does anyone else know who robert pack is?? lol

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Is robert pack an assistant coach with the clippers? all my old heros are getting into it - i saw plastic man on the denver staff recently also. 

yeahhh i saw that too! i was like "yooo!!!" when i saw him on tv. immediately flashbacked to his dunks which looked sick because he was a pretty undersized guard. 
does anyone else know who robert pack is?? lol

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

The 2010 were made to meet Dwade specification if you didn't know. The 2011 has already been approved by him . JB is testing the market right now for Dwade.

No..The 2010 was made for Jordan. Marketing forced the brand to put Wade in the 2010, which the brand didn't want to do since it was for MJ and not Wade....Wade's had to be altered because he has wide feet...

The 2010 were made to meet Dwade specification if you didn't know. The 2011 has already been approved by him . JB is testing the market right now for Dwade.

No..The 2010 was made for Jordan. Marketing forced the brand to put Wade in the 2010, which the brand didn't want to do since it was for MJ and not Wade....Wade's had to be altered because he has wide feet...

Originally Posted by arff23

Nah MJ said the shoes were made and market for Dwade style and his feet. Read the interview . It's somewhere on that debut article

Originally Posted by arff23

Nah MJ said the shoes were made and market for Dwade style and his feet. Read the interview . It's somewhere on that debut article

^Of course MJ will say that..MARKETING...Why would he make them look bad in the interview...Wade was signed in the summer, hence the 2010 was basically wrapped up...the time frame makes it impossible alone to make it for Wade....

Im going from the people of JB...

^Of course MJ will say that..MARKETING...Why would he make them look bad in the interview...Wade was signed in the summer, hence the 2010 was basically wrapped up...the time frame makes it impossible alone to make it for Wade....

Im going from the people of JB...

Nash apparently must not have his kicks from Luyou yet........Nick Young's Kobes are awesome!

Nash apparently must not have his kicks from Luyou yet........Nick Young's Kobes are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom