** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

thats wut im sayin dimsum but every thread its da same *%% blake wouldve beat up lamar but wuteva

I'm not sure what's being said here

thats wut im sayin dimsum but every thread its da same *%% blake wouldve beat up lamar but wuteva

sick sneakers during MLK Birthday 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

dont worry bout it it was a few  days ago some bs about blake n LO

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

dont worry bout it it was a few  days ago some bs about blake n LO

I see no one wore those horrible MLK/BHM Jordan IIIs

Those MLK/BHM Kobes look a lot better now that ive seen people wear them. Still very bland tho. MLK/BHM KDIIIs >

I see no one wore those horrible MLK/BHM Jordan IIIs

Those MLK/BHM Kobes look a lot better now that ive seen people wear them. Still very bland tho. MLK/BHM KDIIIs >

more and more special colorways for all the holidays...I love it...I wonder what they will come out with for St Patrick's day...lol

more and more special colorways for all the holidays...I love it...I wonder what they will come out with for St Patrick's day...lol

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha yea i was pretty close...it was section 112 row 11; seats were priced at $225 each ticket face value...i got them for FREE.
pimp.gif
my girl got the connection lol

this is probably the closest ive been, the next closest was like 4-5 rows below (so these seats were like 3 rows closer) the ESPN announcer tables last year for the celtics game when kobe was injured and fish missed the game winning jumper, we had 4 tickets for that game and it was dead center court too.

pimp.gif

kinda where i sit when i go to laker games.
im in 113 and 12

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha yea i was pretty close...it was section 112 row 11; seats were priced at $225 each ticket face value...i got them for FREE.
pimp.gif
my girl got the connection lol

this is probably the closest ive been, the next closest was like 4-5 rows below (so these seats were like 3 rows closer) the ESPN announcer tables last year for the celtics game when kobe was injured and fish missed the game winning jumper, we had 4 tickets for that game and it was dead center court too.

pimp.gif

kinda where i sit when i go to laker games.
im in 113 and 12

^^ I think he's already been offered some deals but he's turned them down. Someone posted an article/interview with Gilbert Arenas stating how he was just going to wear whatever he wants to for a while. Wants to feel like a kid again who just goes out and plays hard in whatever shoes he feels like.

^^ I think he's already been offered some deals but he's turned them down. Someone posted an article/interview with Gilbert Arenas stating how he was just going to wear whatever he wants to for a while. Wants to feel like a kid again who just goes out and plays hard in whatever shoes he feels like.

Back
Top Bottom