** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

A few images from last night, and one from a few nights ago (Gallo's zigs).

108299473.jpg

108299235.jpg

108298988.jpg

108309487.jpg

108309325.jpg

108297282.jpg

108255097.jpg

108300643.jpg

108299553.jpg

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

^ Hey TD21, you guys carry larger sizes of CGXI at your footlocker? 
Not that I know of. I'm a friend of the manager and the largest sizes he got were 13's, which Blair rocks.
George Hill came through as well for the CG's and bought up the Lebron x-mas games@ Champs. Funny thing is, G.Hill is always in there trying to get a hookup
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Not that I know of. I'm a friend of the manager and the largest sizes he got were 13's, which Blair rocks.
George Hill came through as well for the CG's and bought up the Lebron x-mas games@ Champs. Funny thing is, G.Hill is always in there trying to get a hookup
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

^^ I wondered about George Hill when I've seen some of his game shoes (i.e. black/silver Penny's, black/silver 1/2 Cents). smh at him trying to get a hookup. I guess you never stop being a bargain shopper.

^^ I wondered about George Hill when I've seen some of his game shoes (i.e. black/silver Penny's, black/silver 1/2 Cents). smh at him trying to get a hookup. I guess you never stop being a bargain shopper.

Originally Posted by T21D

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
he be trying to get that discount fred? lol

Originally Posted by T21D

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
he be trying to get that discount fred? lol

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Courtney Lee's foams
iimgmedia2fgettyphoto2fs.jpg
finally someone rocking the foams...took long enough.  Kryptonate should wear the Electric Green ones when they come out

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Courtney Lee's foams
iimgmedia2fgettyphoto2fs.jpg
finally someone rocking the foams...took long enough.  Kryptonate should wear the Electric Green ones when they come out

Gil without his knee brace. Is that the first time he's played without it this year? Glad to see him getting his step back though
Curry's fuses look good also

Gil without his knee brace. Is that the first time he's played without it this year? Glad to see him getting his step back though
Curry's fuses look good also

Originally Posted by afitch102

why havent they retroed the t-macs yet?
i believe they have, but they were released on eastbay in a variety of colors
Gil: so you still with Adidas huh?

Tmac: Yeah man... smh

Gil: I get to wear whatever I want LOL

Tmac: Yeah, well I get paid.. LOL
22b6749c0150e89386e1e89.jpg

Originally Posted by afitch102

why havent they retroed the t-macs yet?
i believe they have, but they were released on eastbay in a variety of colors