** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Gil in Penny 1 Club Purple  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pooky

Originally Posted by afitch102

why havent they retroed the t-macs yet?

Because there junk!
indifferent.gif

T-Macs were very good shoes. I had the 1's and 2's back in the day and those were very durable and comfortable. The 1's were my favorites from this line.. Such a classic shoe.

Originally Posted by pooky

Originally Posted by afitch102

why havent they retroed the t-macs yet?

Because there junk!
indifferent.gif

T-Macs were very good shoes. I had the 1's and 2's back in the day and those were very durable and comfortable. The 1's were my favorites from this line.. Such a classic shoe.

ALL STAR XIII's look nice.. arenas' been wearing some nice shoes this year, but not that impressed with the black/purple Penny's.. they're alright... like the OG colorways a lot more, the black/white/royal or white/royal.. but still hope he keeps it up.. im hoping for OG penny IV's (black/blue) and foamies in the playoffs.. would be cool if he signed with nike and continued the Penny Hardaway sig line

ALL STAR XIII's look nice.. arenas' been wearing some nice shoes this year, but not that impressed with the black/purple Penny's.. they're alright... like the OG colorways a lot more, the black/white/royal or white/royal.. but still hope he keeps it up.. im hoping for OG penny IV's (black/blue) and foamies in the playoffs.. would be cool if he signed with nike and continued the Penny Hardaway sig line

Mcgrady has said it himself he doesnt like the shoes hes been given by Adidas this year. He said he would love to wait some old Tmacs but Adidas is garbage and wont make him any. If this was Nike they would have made him retros right on the spot for him.

Mcgrady has said it himself he doesnt like the shoes hes been given by Adidas this year. He said he would love to wait some old Tmacs but Adidas is garbage and wont make him any. If this was Nike they would have made him retros right on the spot for him.

Please Nike, for the love of the gods, release a PE Fly By for Blake Griffin so I can cop with the quickness!

Please Nike, for the love of the gods, release a PE Fly By for Blake Griffin so I can cop with the quickness!

-Interesting that Blake has his swoosh blacked out
-Spurs are scary good. They toyed with Utah most of last night
sick.gif

-Interesting that Blake has his swoosh blacked out
-Spurs are scary good. They toyed with Utah most of last night
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom