** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

eek.gif
Nike still makes shox?

shox are terrible

they just need to make all zoom air shoes

Funny how most people don't like the XI i.e. but as soon as Gil wears them EVERYBODY is a fan.

Funny how most people don't like the XI i.e. but as soon as Gil wears them EVERYBODY is a fan.

Originally Posted by abernja

those were never a hated shoe....they just played second banana to da mids...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I disagree with the first part, but holding the mids in much higher regard I can def agree with that.
Gonna wear my "custom" i.e.'s tomorrow actually lol.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I disagree with the first part, but holding the mids in much higher regard I can def agree with that.
Gonna wear my "custom" i.e.'s tomorrow actually lol.

i think that most people dont like low shoes, especially jordans compared to the mids. when a thread popped up of a jordan XII low pack, every single reply was with people hating on them and say they should be releasing mids not lows.

i think that most people dont like low shoes, especially jordans compared to the mids. when a thread popped up of a jordan XII low pack, every single reply was with people hating on them and say they should be releasing mids not lows.

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

they need to send Gil some PE NIkes already.

why would they do that? he's not signed with them

Umm why wouldnt they? Not all NBA players that have PE Nikes have Nike contracts bro.

Nike pays their athletes multi million dollars to wear their brand, why not send some stuff to Gil for free and spend 0 dollars for him to wear it?

Prime example is Kobe gettin PE jordans w/o any contract back in the day.

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

they need to send Gil some PE NIkes already.

why would they do that? he's not signed with them

Umm why wouldnt they? Not all NBA players that have PE Nikes have Nike contracts bro.

Nike pays their athletes multi million dollars to wear their brand, why not send some stuff to Gil for free and spend 0 dollars for him to wear it?

Prime example is Kobe gettin PE jordans w/o any contract back in the day.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by JDee 41

No pic but it looks like Gilbert has on White/Blue Gray Jordan 11 IE's

yep
pimp.gif

2lypmv.jpg
thing is ive been looking for these to ball in, what a coincidence
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
U dont want these to ball in now, i copped in march for ball..they look fresh on the court but they lasted a week before
 they bottomed out and started squeaking
tired.gif

edit: it was the argon/zest(yellow) ones that dropped the same time as these btw

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by JDee 41

No pic but it looks like Gilbert has on White/Blue Gray Jordan 11 IE's

yep
pimp.gif

2lypmv.jpg
thing is ive been looking for these to ball in, what a coincidence
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
U dont want these to ball in now, i copped in march for ball..they look fresh on the court but they lasted a week before
 they bottomed out and started squeaking
tired.gif

edit: it was the argon/zest(yellow) ones that dropped the same time as these btw

Back
Top Bottom