** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

bro...

5394950754_d0cb65a655_b.jpg

East starters are looking pretty beastly - Rose, Amare, Dwight, Lebron and Wade. daaaayummm

East starters are looking pretty beastly - Rose, Amare, Dwight, Lebron and Wade. daaaayummm

Speaking of the TMac line, y'all sleeping on the TMac 5's
pimp.gif

Some of the best bball shoes I've worn and they looked great

Speaking of the TMac line, y'all sleeping on the TMac 5's
pimp.gif

Some of the best bball shoes I've worn and they looked great

^^ East-West players will be given the option of wearing the traditional jersey cut, or the Tech-Fit.

id be surprised if DRose and Dwight didnt wear them. im sure adidas will write them a nice check to do so...

PORTLAND, Ore. (January 28, 2011) – adidas, the official uniform provider for the National Basketball Association, today unveils the new uniform design and innovation for the 60th NBA All-Star in Los Angeles.

The NBA All-Star uniforms are inspired by the glitz and glamour of Hollywood and, for the first time ever, NBA All-Stars have the option to wear an adidas TECHFIT PowerWeb compression jersey or NBA Revolution 30 jerseys.

http://www.news2know.net/mnr/asw11/adidas-2011-nba-all-star.php

^^ East-West players will be given the option of wearing the traditional jersey cut, or the Tech-Fit.

id be surprised if DRose and Dwight didnt wear them. im sure adidas will write them a nice check to do so...

PORTLAND, Ore. (January 28, 2011) – adidas, the official uniform provider for the National Basketball Association, today unveils the new uniform design and innovation for the 60th NBA All-Star in Los Angeles.

The NBA All-Star uniforms are inspired by the glitz and glamour of Hollywood and, for the first time ever, NBA All-Stars have the option to wear an adidas TECHFIT PowerWeb compression jersey or NBA Revolution 30 jerseys.

http://www.news2know.net/mnr/asw11/adidas-2011-nba-all-star.php

Originally Posted by jmizzo

dwight howard would wear them for game unis if he could...dude loves to show off...

yeah for sure, he loves wearing smediums on the court. 

dwight howard would wear them for game unis if he could...dude loves to show off...

those techfits are wack!

-i'd definitely cop one of em triple black 2011's

-DJ chould have turned his fly bys with all blue upper and white swoosh. better than black and blue IMO.(dunk over Rockman was poster!)

-Foyes and Griffin's PE are look alikes

those techfits are wack!

-i'd definitely cop one of em triple black 2011's

-DJ chould have turned his fly bys with all blue upper and white swoosh. better than black and blue IMO.(dunk over Rockman was poster!)

-Foyes and Griffin's PE are look alikes

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole east starters wore those spandex jerseys. Rose and Howard for reasons already stated, Amare was photographed naked jumping into a swimming pool so why not? and Lebron and Wade are the zoolanders of the NBa so it's only right

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole east starters wore those spandex jerseys. Rose and Howard for reasons already stated, Amare was photographed naked jumping into a swimming pool so why not? and Lebron and Wade are the zoolanders of the NBa so it's only right

Originally Posted by dsquared

Dwight really loves wearing his jersey in little size just like how Superman wears it... S on the costume meaning SMALL..
roll.gif

new%20superman.jpg

Originally Posted by dsquared

Dwight really loves wearing his jersey in little size just like how Superman wears it... S on the costume meaning SMALL..
roll.gif

new%20superman.jpg

Can't tell what Rajon Rondo is wearing against the Kings tonight but looks interesting

Edit- Might be Kobe VI Rice aways 

Can't tell what Rajon Rondo is wearing against the Kings tonight but looks interesting

Edit- Might be Kobe VI Rice aways 

i knew it was only a matter of time before adidas released the techfit jerseys like they did with soccer jerseys.

i knew it was only a matter of time before adidas released the techfit jerseys like they did with soccer jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom