** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ its still wrong to keep talking about Rock when people know he is not here to defend himself.

I am not here getting paid to give Nike props...maybe you are paid by nike to get everyone upset enough to keep coming on here and give nike more publicity....otherwise you are just trolling....

Bundy,

thanks for all of the great pics...once Nat leaves this thread it will go back to be one of my 3 favorites...
I don't care what you think is wrong. Who are you to subject me to what you feel is right or wrong? Rock Deep was and is a flake, and then stole from one of your esteemed NT'ers.  

BTW, nobody cares about what your favorite thread is.

Nobody will miss you.

^^^ its still wrong to keep talking about Rock when people know he is not here to defend himself.

I am not here getting paid to give Nike props...maybe you are paid by nike to get everyone upset enough to keep coming on here and give nike more publicity....otherwise you are just trolling....

Bundy,

thanks for all of the great pics...once Nat leaves this thread it will go back to be one of my 3 favorites...
I don't care what you think is wrong. Who are you to subject me to what you feel is right or wrong? Rock Deep was and is a flake, and then stole from one of your esteemed NT'ers.  

Nobody will miss you.

What up Fresh! I'm going back to our homeland soon.

On another note, I might be the only one but I find Nat Turner entertaining. He's alright with me.

What up Fresh! I'm going back to our homeland soon.

On another note, I might be the only one but I find Nat Turner entertaining. He's alright with me.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn this dude Nat turner...

there is no other person out there or on this board like you..

Oh there are plenty honest and intelligent individuals out here, you just need to know where to look! However, if you cannot find them, perhaps the mirror may indicate the flaw.

Back to the shoes, I wonder how this cat's shoes are doing in Europe.

http://@!++*$++%%!!%.com/live/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/le-coq-sportif-joakim-noah-launch-01.jpg
le-coq-blue-1.jpg

Oh there are plenty honest and intelligent individuals out here, you just need to know where to look! However, if you cannot find them, perhaps the mirror may indicate the flaw.

http://@!++*$++%%!!%.com/live/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/le-coq-sportif-joakim-noah-launch-01.jpg
le-coq-blue-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

I highly doubt he's pointing out those characteristics, just the fact that you're a huge douche that loves to start stuff on this board for no apparent reason other than that you probably have nothing better to do

I highly doubt he's pointing out those characteristics, just the fact that you're a huge douche that loves to start stuff on this board for no apparent reason other than that you probably have nothing better to do

miamin2 wrote:

pimp.gif
, hit the nail right on the head.

Nat turner
roll.gif
at the mirror joke..

and Greezee, whats good bro? and word when? have fun bro and becareful.. let me know how it was when you get back.  

miamin2 wrote:

pimp.gif
, hit the nail right on the head.

Nat turner
roll.gif
at the mirror joke..

and Greezee, whats good bro? and word when? have fun bro and becareful.. let me know how it was when you get back.  

le-coq-blue-1.jpg

I doubt that they sell well.
Here in europe the best selling shoes are running shoes and crosstrainers.basketball sneakers don't sell very good and le coq sportif is a small brand hardly available
in big stores, at least outside France.

le-coq-blue-1.jpg

I doubt that they sell well.
Here in europe the best selling shoes are running shoes and crosstrainers.basketball sneakers don't sell very good and le coq sportif is a small brand hardly available
in big stores, at least outside France.

Wait...there were people on Niketalk just like Nat Turner....Coach Hubie, Justice God, Splendid Vision, Jack Johnson etc. All of them hijacked posts and told us how wrong we were for buying the evil Nike. I just cant figure out how those others Niketalk post-ers got banned for trolling and Nat Turner hasnt yet?

Wait...there were people on Niketalk just like Nat Turner....Coach Hubie, Justice God, Splendid Vision, Jack Johnson etc. All of them hijacked posts and told us how wrong we were for buying the evil Nike. I just cant figure out how those others Niketalk post-ers got banned for trolling and Nat Turner hasnt yet?

Bundy,

Nobody will miss you.
Nobody will miss you. (this is much better put when it goes back to you).  You are just a troll who hates Nike....why do you waste your time here where everyone can't stand your negativity and pure hatred for Nike and Nike's products?  Let's just leave it alone by understanding that you are not going to change out minds and we aren't going to change yours...Now back to your hole....troll...

Bundy,

Nobody will miss you.
Nobody will miss you. (this is much better put when it goes back to you).  You are just a troll who hates Nike....why do you waste your time here where everyone can't stand your negativity and pure hatred for Nike and Nike's products?  Let's just leave it alone by understanding that you are not going to change out minds and we aren't going to change yours...Now back to your hole....troll...

Originally Posted by vanexellent

This is all the same person, or so I've heard. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

This is all the same person, or so I've heard. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom