** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Just to add to the pain
mad.gif

after PP2 shot

sorry if this has been posted, but has anybody worn foams at all this year? I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the NBA wear foams except Andre Iguadala a few years ago.

sorry if this has been posted, but has anybody worn foams at all this year? I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the NBA wear foams except Andre Iguadala a few years ago.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Apart from Hakim Warrick with the Eggplant Penny 1/2 Cent's...don't think so..

edit:
Someone did post Gilbert in the Copper Foams in a practice session once though....

Originally Posted by nimhet

Apart from Hakim Warrick with the Eggplant Penny 1/2 Cent's...don't think so..

edit:
Someone did post Gilbert in the Copper Foams in a practice session once though....

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Just to add to the pain
mad.gif

after PP2 shot

SHEEEET

and it was at the garden too,damn time keepers,that's not the kind of homecookin' i was expecting.

doesnt the clock stop when the ball hits the floor or when someone grabs it (next thing it touches)? or is it when it goes through?

Yea im a c's fan but i put the biased aside

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Just to add to the pain
mad.gif

after PP2 shot

SHEEEET

and it was at the garden too,damn time keepers,that's not the kind of homecookin' i was expecting.

doesnt the clock stop when the ball hits the floor or when someone grabs it (next thing it touches)? or is it when it goes through?

Yea im a c's fan but i put the biased aside

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Damm Rondo thats nasty, high tops from now on!

he probably wore the worst pair of low's possible. the airmax unit on those makes the shoe high off the ground, so the chances of you rolling your ankle are greater. 
plus, he doesn't even tie his shoes properly, so this was going to happen eventually. 

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Damm Rondo thats nasty, high tops from now on!

he probably wore the worst pair of low's possible. the airmax unit on those makes the shoe high off the ground, so the chances of you rolling your ankle are greater. 
plus, he doesn't even tie his shoes properly, so this was going to happen eventually. 

Back
Top Bottom