** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

what shoes has amare been wearing this season?  huaraches?  i haven't seen them online or instores.  or maybe i didn't recognize them since they weren't in that ill knick colorway.

what shoes has amare been wearing this season?  huaraches?  i haven't seen them online or instores.  or maybe i didn't recognize them since they weren't in that ill knick colorway.

^
thanks.  weird that he's wearing training shoes.  the chances of nike releasing that colorway or a similar one are probably zero.

^
thanks.  weird that he's wearing training shoes.  the chances of nike releasing that colorway or a similar one are probably zero.

it seems like a good idea especially for big men seeing as the huaraches have good support and are very light, being a trainin shoe and all

it seems like a good idea especially for big men seeing as the huaraches have good support and are very light, being a trainin shoe and all

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

i swore Ty Lawson switched to Hyperfuse in the second half or forth quarter

3bc164170155e1f05f616608fc5fe30eee77ed6f_r.jpg

Feeling those Rondo hyperfuse II or whatever they are. Ray Rays Js arent bad. CP3s are nasty, not feeling that colourway at all.

What an excellent first round of games though!

Feeling those Rondo hyperfuse II or whatever they are. Ray Rays Js arent bad. CP3s are nasty, not feeling that colourway at all.

What an excellent first round of games though!

mcdyess-battier.jpg

vasquez2.jpg

duncan4.jpg

garnett2-555x800.jpg

fields1-600x624.jpg

paul5-600x399.jpg

pimp.gif
!!!! And that's why these guys need to do more of this! I wonder if those are one of the PEs he had from before he got his sig, cuz he did have a bunch of PE 12s I think...both him and Melo...
artest3.jpg

artest-21.jpg

bryant7.jpg

pimp.gif

lawson-22.jpg

mcdyess-battier.jpg

vasquez2.jpg

duncan4.jpg

garnett2-555x800.jpg

fields1-600x624.jpg

paul5-600x399.jpg

pimp.gif
!!!! And that's why these guys need to do more of this! I wonder if those are one of the PEs he had from before he got his sig, cuz he did have a bunch of PE 12s I think...both him and Melo...
artest3.jpg

artest-21.jpg

bryant7.jpg

pimp.gif

lawson-22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom