** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by shogun

no one needed to wear an arm sleeve before iverson started to wear one.
you say they're for protection? protection from what? people have said from scratches but i don't see a lot of players complaining about that.

i can see it being used for elbow problems but wearing an elbow pad would make more sense.

some say its to keep your shooting arm warm but a lot of players wear it on the opposite arm and they wear warmups before the game anyway.

i know most just wear them to look cool and nba players like wearing accessories.  my original comment was just about how dumb it looks.
319112947868to.gif

1. John wall looks like he barely tied those zig-tecs

2. Football players dont even protect their legs as much as Wade and Leborn

3. unless changed, i remember players use to be fined if you sneaker isnt at least 50% white or black.  people were fined for the hyperflights, but i see players wearing all red.

3. unless changed, i remember players use to be fined if you sneaker isnt at least 50% white or black.  people were fined for the hyperflights, but i see players wearing all red.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

the 3rd thing on your list has indeed changed.

the 3rd thing on your list has indeed changed.

thats cool bundy...i love how you can see the sphere surrounding the earth! that amazes me more than the lights below

thats cool bundy...i love how you can see the sphere surrounding the earth! that amazes me more than the lights below

Nice to see Curry switched to Hyperfuse . I knew those Hyperdunk 2010 would be garbage due to the flimsy flywire upper. Hyperdunk 2010 = Ankle breaker . Buy it if you want to kill your ankle playing ball.

Nice to see Curry switched to Hyperfuse . I knew those Hyperdunk 2010 would be garbage due to the flimsy flywire upper. Hyperdunk 2010 = Ankle breaker . Buy it if you want to kill your ankle playing ball.

roll.gif
at #2. true.

roll.gif
at #2. true.

Regarding dress code, i thought all teams had to be in unison in regards to color choices.. I'm seeing a lot more players wearing black shoes for home games when the entire team is wearing white. Has this changed too?

Regarding dress code, i thought all teams had to be in unison in regards to color choices.. I'm seeing a lot more players wearing black shoes for home games when the entire team is wearing white. Has this changed too?

Back
Top Bottom