** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Anthony-4.jpg

What is Melo's defender wearing? Ektio?

pretty sure B.Roy is rushing coming back.
His big ego took hits with LA taking over the spotlight of the team.
I mean it's great he's back and hit hte shots but I'm sure he was told to take another week or 2 off...
But it is what it is I suppose

I mean it's great he's back and hit hte shots but I'm sure he was told to take another week or 2 off...

Originally Posted by DNeou20

I think its more like a month or two early ! Hes being a bit foolish making comments like  my knees are shot etc Im sure there is medical evidence to show thats not the case. And even if it was microfracture surgery sorts the bad tears out most of the time nowadays but hes not even getting that type of repair done. It just seems like hes being a bit of a drama queen with his knees and he should just take the season out like D.Wade did.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

I think its more like a month or two early ! Hes being a bit foolish making comments like  my knees are shot etc Im sure there is medical evidence to show thats not the case. And even if it was microfracture surgery sorts the bad tears out most of the time nowadays but hes not even getting that type of repair done. It just seems like hes being a bit of a drama queen with his knees and he should just take the season out like D.Wade did.

Back
Top Bottom