NBA FEET '13-'14

Monta in those Grey/Carolina 13's :pimp:

I feel like I'll never find another DS pair after
mine got stolen out my gym locker in 8th grade :smh:

Demarcus with the Steels and Jordan Hamilton with those Cannons, nice looks.

Can't get the shot, but Mason Plumlee is in the Zoom GP II :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Did Nike ban VC from wearing some nice shoes? HOw the hell did this guy go from being a signature Nike athlete to wearing bland and ugly TB shoes?

When they dropped his Sig line. He re-did his contract as such. There was a point where he was going to be a Sneaker FA during his last year in Jersey. He then re-did his contract letting them take team shoes and make his own edition for House of Hoops. like the pair of SHOX for example Tayshaun Prince wore and others.

Then, he just fell in line with the rest of the Nike Brand after not wanting to wear the SHOX tech anymore. He was unhappy with the direction they were going with his shoes especially trying to continue to sell the SHOX technology with him and Nike was not getting the sales they once did with his shoes.

Last edited:
Any idea what Jeff Green was wearing last night against the Nets?

Nuggets just didn't care about matching their uniforms huh? Fire red Vs and Cannons
i think in the preseason the NBA doesnt care about players violating the shoe rule for white/blk or matching the team colors. in the regular season/playoffs, they'll enforce the rule. 

i think in the preseason the NBA doesnt care about players violating the shoe rule for white/blk or matching the team colors. in the regular season/playoffs, they'll enforce the rule. 
This would be my guess as well.

Nate Robinson is PERMANENTLY Team Jordan now?  Anyone confirm this. His Instagram videos speak for itself, but I just need some verification.

By the way, how come nobody mentions Jamal Crawford's new kicks? Some dude from Fila owned the brand he wears now.

And yeah, one last, any adidas heads know what Quincy Acy was wearing here?

Nate Robinson is PERMANENTLY Team Jordan now?  Anyone confirm this. His Instagram videos speak for itself, but I just need some verification.

By the way, how come nobody mentions Jamal Crawford's new kicks? Some dude from Fila owned the brand he wears now.

And yeah, one last, any adidas heads know what Quincy Acy was wearing here?

View media item 619405

:rolleyes NAH!! Nate is just a HUGE fan of Jordan Kicks,who's NOT anyways,,,i doubt it if JB sign him up

When they dropped his Sig line. He re-did his contract as such. There was a point where he was going to be a Sneaker FA during his last year in Jersey. He then re-did his contract letting them take team shoes and make his own edition for House of Hoops. like the pair of SHOX for example Tayshaun Prince wore and others.

Then, he just fell in line with the rest of the Nike Brand after not wanting to wear the SHOX tech anymore. He was unhappy with the direction they were going with his shoes especially trying to continue to sell the SHOX technology with him and Nike was not getting the sales they once did with his shoes.

Good info here. His sig line was one of the best in its heyday, VC II is so classic. But not surprised, I think Nike stopped the Shox train around 2008 after they came up with Lunar Foam. I think they realized people bought em only for the looks, not the performance (95% of shoes today are bought that way) and did away with them.

If Nate Robinson was with JB he wouldn't be wearing Space Jams with painted midsoles or fire red V's with his Nuggets uniform.

JB might have signed Oladipo, he's been wearing Jordan Prime Flys (?) throughout training camp and pre-season.

Last edited:
If Nate Robinson was with JB he wouldn't be wearing Space Jams with painted midsoles or fire red V's with his Nuggets uniform.

JB might have signed Oladipo, he's been wearing Jordan Prime Flys (?) throughout training camp and pre-season.
Prime Flys for sure.  And they did sign him, I believe sometime towards the end of summer?

Glad this thread is back.
pimp.gif

One of my favorites.

The Nuggets need to change their colors. Not their uniforms. The main reason why they went powder and blue 10 years ago was because it was the colors of their then GM Kiki Vandewedghe. I would just revert back to royal blue/yellow/red like the colors from their rainbow uniforms or perhaps Broncos colors. Get rid of that cheesy yellow alternate uniforms

Back
Top Bottom