NBA FEET '13-'14

Someone on the Nuggets wore the KD PB&J last night. Didn't catch who it was since I saw a little bit before the end of regulation

The Nuggets need to change their colors. Not their uniforms. The main reason why they went powder and blue 10 years ago was because it was the colors of their then GM Kiki Vandewedghe. I would just revert back to royal blue/yellow/red like the colors from their rainbow uniforms or perhaps Broncos colors. Get rid of that cheesy yellow alternate uniforms
Hell naw...that powder blue 
smokin.gif

I actually had those pair of New Balances. So ugly, but such a great shoe 
laugh.gif

Still have them actually, they're beat. 

Last edited:
Always wondered why and 1 stopped sponsoring guys. Bonner will get a shoe deal thanks to this video hopefully.
People kind of just lost interest. I remember when they shut down their performance division around 2008. They focused more on their affordable, lower tier shoes which is a shame because they had just started to put out a few dope models right before it got shut down. The Onslaught was DOPE (even though they do kinda look like jordan XIVs.) But with no more high performance division, I guess theres no point in sponsoring big name ball players. The shoes probably wouldn't have held up. Monta and Steve Blake were the last people to wear em if I remember correctly. 

Lance Stephenson is the face of And 1 at the moment, wears the tai chi model. And I believe I seen another player with the black/silver colorway as well..

In Greg Oden's first game back (hasn't played a game in 3 years) , it looks like he has some Alonzo Morning's on.. Hope to see a close up pic float around tomorrow afternoon, could be some other type of nike basketball sneaker..

im not sure how any of these guys play in retro jordans.. they feel so stiff compared to lebrons.

im not sure how any of these guys play in retro jordans.. they feel so stiff compared to lebrons.
bro, you just opened up a can of worms.

The ol' retro jordan comfort/quality vs_____. It's debated multiple times every year in this thread, it NEVER fails lol

Back
Top Bottom