[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Manu's stats

3 points on 1-7 shooting, 1 rebound, 3 assists, 10 turnovers
Game winning 3?
pimp.gif

Magic Johnson just changed his pick. He's saying spurs now.....I expect for more slurpers to come out after the spurs win tonight

Disowned family members?

Its that serious lol..

And Magic's pick is as irrelevant as Stephen A's.

Magic is a bandwagon dude.

Stephen A trying to play both sides.

Smh.

Last edited:
not sure why the nba has a game 7 on thursday night and not friday or saturday. mad because im going to have to miss this due to work

Disowned family members?

Its that serious lol..

And Magic's pick is as irrelevant as Stephen A's.

Magic is a bandwagon dude.

Stephen A trying to play both sides.

Smh.
:lol: I'm not saying disown family members because of sports.. I'm saying I know people who won't talk to certain family members anymore but will never turn their back on their squad..

not sure how people not playing in the game are nervous LOL
They also refer to the team as "WE" lol
I'll never understand people who say this. I dont care that I dont play for the Spurs, I consider myself a part of this team. Not a major part of it, less than 1% of it, but still a part of it. I've watched 60+ games of this team for 12 years, I've bought jersies, shirts,gone to games posters, gotten into long standing arguments, joined forums, etc etc. I wont sit here and carry on like I have something do with their success, but I definitely feel that I have the right to enjoy it with them. I'm not nervous for me, I'm nervous for them. They're already NBA players, multi millionaires living the dream, theyre not trying to win this championship just for themselves, theyre trying to do it for the fans, people like me who put time into supporting them. IDC what anyone says, this is a "WE" and I would hope everyone else feels the same way about their team. If you dont thats cool too.

Freeze knows.
Respect. Rooting for the heat tonight but best of luck to you guys, nothing more stressful than waiting an entire day for your team to play in a game 7 

you don't have a favorite team and consider yourself a part of it? you're reaching for lols yo. you cheer for a squad, happy when they win, sad when they lose, know every player, watch the interviews, go to the games, buy the jerseys, hats, argue why they're better than so and so, you may not be getting paid, but as far as I'm concerned, you're a part of the team. that's why teams play better at home. it's a 'we' thing. a team is just a bunch of people with the same goal, working together. they're on the court, and we're in the stands cheering.

clearly those two comments are from guys that watch sports for the same reasons women do. (most women, there's some dope chicks out there that breathe sports like guys too, no hate to them lol)
Lol, shut that mouth please. Unless you're speaking French "we" should not be coming out. You're not there when they practice, you're not there putting in work, you're not there on the floor. Saying we is disrespectful to the real members of the team who actually do things. Lol try again

I hope the spurs lose and I hope you cry yourself to sleep tonight LOL you and our butt buddies. Getcha feels up
Yeah ok..... But yet the players consider the fans a part of the team and give them credit nonstop, like Warriors fans, Spurs fans, Knicks fans, and yes Thunder fans. I'm there when they win, I'm there when they lose, I do as much as I possibly can in regards to being there for the team. Its not my fault that I dont directly work for the Spurs, if I could I would.

Last edited:
Absolutely agree with Antidope.

This isn't some "hobby". Sports is my passion. I was drained the other night, and this ain't even my series. Now imagine how I feel on game days/nights with MY team in action. :lol:

I lose sleep, don't eat, stress myself out, all over a game. :lol:

But it's all I know. Sports is the only thing I understand in this world. So I will forever be this way.

I'm excited for the game tonight, even tho it's not my series or teams, it's still great theatre. And I know that history will be made, and recorded.

Good luck to the fans of the Spurs and the Heat. Enjoy it fellas. :pimp:

you don't have a favorite team and consider yourself a part of it? you're reaching for lols yo. you cheer for a squad, happy when they win, sad when they lose, know every player, watch the interviews, go to the games, buy the jerseys, hats, argue why they're better than so and so, you may not be getting paid, but as far as I'm concerned, you're a part of the team. that's why teams play better at home. it's a 'we' thing. a team is just a bunch of people with the same goal, working together. they're on the court, and we're in the stands cheering.

clearly those two comments are from guys that watch sports for the same reasons women do. (most women, there's some dope chicks out there that breathe sports like guys too, no hate to them lol)

Heat fan here even before the big 3 assembled, favorite heat team of all time was the odom butler eddie jones wade grant Alston squad. I am anxious to see what happens tonight but not nervous. Game 6 was a roller coaster for me I was mad for the first 3 quarters. Got excited about the comeback thought my night was ruined when spurs had a 5 pt lead with 25 seconds left. So pissed that I took a walk and took out the garbage. I come back and ask my cousin who got finals mvp? He goes its tied! N-E ways I think dudes are using the wrong words in here tip off can't come any sooner

Last edited:
Absolutely agree with Antidope.

This isn't some "hobby". Sports is my passion. I was drained the other night, and this ain't even my series. Now imagine how I feel on game days/nights with MY team in action.
laugh.gif

I lose sleep, don't eat, stress myself out, all over a game.
laugh.gif

But it's all I know. Sports is the only thing I understand in this world. So I will forever be this way.

I'm excited for the game tonight, even tho it's not my series or teams, it's still great theatre. And I know that history will be made, and recorded.

Good luck to the fans of the Spurs and the Heat. Enjoy it fellas.
pimp.gif
i wonder what your day was like for game 7 of the '10 nba finals
laugh.gif

I'm over it already, the heat will win, spurs blew their chance the other night. Can't wait for another summer of Lebron slurping and the "fans" down here.
Bruh you cant be saying stuff like this, you're shaming the fanbase.
This guy is shaming the fanbase? But you stepped up to DBD's defense every single time?

Bless your heart.
I never once saw DBD give up on the Spurs before a game was even played. He was the total opposite of that statement 24/7 365.

Yeah ok..... But yet the players consider the fans a part of the team and give them credit nonstop, like Warriors fans, Spurs fans, Knicks fans, and yes Thunder fans. I'm there when they win, I'm there when they lose, I do as much as I possibly can in regards to being there for the team. Its not my fault that I dont directly work for the Spurs, if I could I would.
What are the players supposed to say? I do t care about the fans don't come? Lol right.... What did lebron say right after they lost to Dallas about his "fans".... ?

What are the players supposed to say? I do t care about the fans don't come? Lol right.... What did lebron say right after they lost to Dallas about his "fans".... ?
That message was to his fans now? Come on bro he was clearly speaking to his detractors.

The players could easily not mention the fans, but it goes a long way when your seats are filled regardless of whether or not the team is winning and losing. It does a lot for player morale home court advantage exists for a reason. It's not based off any stats or science because it's completely dependent on the contributions fhat the fans make.

dont see why this bothers you so much, rather than typing or saying "the lakers" every time i say "my team" or "we" everyone knows that i dont own the lakers and im not on the roster but its just a thing most sports fans say when talking about their team. no idea why you're so mad over this.... here have a snickers 

i don't care about the we thing as long as you're a diehard and know the ins and outs of your team's history. nothing worse than a bandwagoner using we like na b, you don't even know who bill bradley is.

Back
Top Bottom