[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MertonTrollhank aka Warriors fan never know what it feel like to win a championship or lose a championship. Don't listen to his preach. Dude seem to follow me everywhere too.

So Miami was lucky...So?

If Robert Horry's 3 in 03 goes in instead of In and out, who knows what would have happened in that series? Do the spurs win in 03? The Spurs got Lucky.

What if Robert Horry misses that final 3 in game 4 in 02? The Lakers got lucky.

What if Karl Malone faces up and sees Jordan coming over in game 6 in 98? The Bulls got lucky.

What if The refs called an offensive foul on Jordan in 98' for pushing off? The bulls got lucky.

What if Reggie Miller doesn't get rejected and jams that layup in 04 against Detroit? Does Detroit have a championship in the new millenium? Do they get past Indiana? The Pistons got lucky.

What if Robert Horry continued to stink up the joint in the 05 playoffs instead of breaking out against Detroit at the palace in the fourth quarter and OT? Again, the Spurs got lucky.

What if Kendrick Perkins doesn't get injured in 2010 and is available in game 7? The Lakers got lucky.

What if Fisher's 0.4 shot doesn't go in? Do the Lakers make it to the finals? The Lakers got lucky.

See how irrelevant it is to bring up "Luck" in a championship run? Luck will always play a part in championship runs, but to use "luck" as a means of diluting a championship is outright silly, as you're basically claiming every team who's won an NBA championship "got lucky."

You don't get it dawg.

Those are not the same kind of luck.

Like i said. The Heat got NO control on Kwahi Leonard missed free throws and Manu missed free throw that would end the series. Their fate rely on whether or not the Spurs would choke or not choke.

They didn't control their destiny during that 20-10 seconds. Like Dan Lebatard said. IT WAS OUT OF THEIR CONTROL. The Spurs had the chip and give it away.

So again. LUCKY

people miss free throws all the time. you acting like teams should shoot 100% from the line.

wanna know why magic bird mj kobe duncan didn't need to do that?

magic was playing with worthy, kareem etc

bird was playing with parrish, mchale.

mj played with pippen and rodman

TD played with david robinson, parker, manu

kobe played with shaq, pau, bynum

bron was playing with...donyell marshall...zydrunas ilgauskas... delonte west..sasha pavlovic...larry hughes..

god forbid a team becoming good because of free agency.

Bynum?

You don't get it dawg.

Those are not the same kind of luck.

Like i said. The Heat got NO control on Kwahi Leonard missed free throws and Manu missed free throw that would end the series. Their fate rely on whether or not the Spurs would choke or not choke.

They didn't control their destiny during that 20-10 seconds. Like Dan Lebatard said. IT WAS OUT OF THEIR CONTROL. The Spurs had the chip and give it away.

So again. LUCKY

Man what :lol ?

They didn't control their destiny? As if Lebron and Ray didn't actually make those 3's to send it to OT?

Lucky is lucky man, and any way you slice it every championship team has lucky along the way.

MertonTrollhank aka Warriors fan never know what it feel like to win a championship or lose a championship. Don't listen to his preach. Dude seem to follow me everywhere too.

:lol

Yes I am a Warriors fan. Been so since I moved to the Bay Area. I've stuck with my team through all the bad years, and its been mostly bad years. Its a shame the same cant be said for you and the "fans" of the team you cheer for. You've spend the last 24 hours stating the same dumb excuses for why Lebron and the Heat won the championship. Not even Spurs fans are trolling as hard as you. Think about that. The fans of the team that just lost to the Heat in heartbreaking fashion are not whining, pissing, and moaning like you and Knightngale.

Last edited:
nobody cares about hockey tho

What's the NHL?

I used to share your sentiments.

Hits, fighting, trash talking with actual follow through, not nearly as much pissing and moaning by the players.

I like basketball way more than hockey but....

NHL >>>>> NBA

by a long shot.

Hate to admit it.

NHL is the best sport to watch live in person IMO, especially sitting in corporate Club seats :smokin

The Devils are the only legit team we have left in NJ :rolleyes

Last edited:
yeah they had luck on their side, but even with kawhi and ginobili missing free threes, the heat still had to make big 3s to tie, and eventually win the game.

Lol no. The Spurs gave it away. They did everything wrong possible.

Like i said Heat had zero control during those brick freethrows. That's why the chance of a team coming back from trailing in 20 secs was like .000000 something percent. Even Dan Lebatard (One of the biggest Heat stan) said that the Spurs kind of gave them this championship. They were DEAD.

the heat had zero control of missed free throws that occurred while the heat were still trailing, BUT the heat still had to make big shots to tie and eventually win. they made the plays, they won the game, they won the series.

Pop's Alzheimer's kicking in and him forgetting how to coach during those last 30 secs of regulation in Game 6 is a better arguement than some missed damn free throws :{

Last edited:
i still dont understand releasing sjax. if anything, he was insurance. dude was becoming disgruntled and getting on pop's nerves, but timmy couldve at least put him in check. besides, that's jack being jack. you bring in tmac, but he doesnt even get any real burn.

I got the perfect way to stop flopping, you get caught flopping, one minute power play for the other team. BOOM! NBA needs to cut the **** and hire me already. 8)

NHL fan for 5 days and counting

Is that new short clip video of Lebron bragging about his two rings (on Facebook) real life!?

Smh dude is a cornball times 2!

This one isnt as good as the Granger one last year but 
laugh.gif

basketballspurslebrongkkdc.gif

Dude's just having some fun with his IG video. I don't like the man, but even I'm not bagging on him for that.

Miami won. It's over. Let them celebrate and have their fun. All that hate cannot be good for your health.

It's call LUCK. A big lucky break that is.

I just listened to Dan Lebatard and out of 122 times in deciding game of the NBA finals. The trailing team never come back and win within 20 seconds. We're talking .000005 something percent.

The Heat got no control on Kwahi Leonard missed freethrow and Ginobily missed freethrow that could have ended the Finals on Tuesday.

I dont like statistics like that. Free Throw misses happen. It was Popp fault. Taking out TP on O# possesion, bench TD on D# possession. If you knwo they need a 3 you need a big out there. You end good Defense with a rebound.

There's another side of this coin...if those players participated in the postseason it could very well have turned out in the exact same fashion: Heat winning another championship so its a pretty moot point to bring up...

I do agree that Stephen Jackson would have helped. It would have allowed him some versatility roster wise, as far as being able to bench Green/Ginobli when they were throwing the game away. He could have also been integrating McGrady throughout the playoffs so he could have another creator at his disposal off the bench.

No. Because i listed nearly 10 star players. Legit players in this league. It would make a completely different outcome. Yeah Heat could've still won but they might've not even made it out the East either.

Westbrook
Rondo
DLee
Gallo
Rose
Deng
Lou Will
Granger
Kobe f'n Bryant

come on you cant miss all those players and tell me the playoff outcome would've been the same. No way.

GSW had shot to beat SAS but no Lee, Offense was out of sync.

Celtics might have given us a run. The Bulls with Rose I think we still would have beat. Indy with Granger think we would still be able to pull through.

Don't forget Wade was playing on bum knees too lol.

If westbrook stayed healthy think they would have made it to the Finals. Lee would have made a diff too. Kobe is a wildcard. If he didnt get hurt might have reshaped the whole way the west ended up. Or might not have made a diff cause of their chemistry issues against a team that embodie continuity lol.

Back
Top Bottom