• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last play wasn't a foul. The Klay plays in question were fouls though. It is what it is. He collided with Harden before he even had the chance to land. If those were called it could have easily changed the game. Rox lost though. Still more games to play.

This is my point when people are blaming the refs.. At the end of the game, in a must have shot.... Harden instead of trying to make the shot, contorts his body on the way down to try & draw a foul. WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE

So if your officiating the game in real time do you know how hard it is to try & make the correct call? (especially when the defender is Klay, who has a rep of a good defender). Yes some calls were missed, just like every single game in the NBA. But people trying to put that loss on the refs just can't fly. Those aren't clear fouls to call when you know the same player is actively looking to trick refs into calling them.

and again i don't hear these same people asking for reviews on the plays where Harden is clearly pushing his defender with the forearm to get space or when he's initiating a full arm bar & drawing fouls on the defender. Some calls were missed in his direction and he still got a bunch of BS calls.

Realistically.
Harden is allowed to step back travel to create space.
Flail and flop. Create offensive contact for fouls.
Kick his feet out.

He’s taken damn near 200 more free throws than the next man in the league.

Need not hear the crying.

Wild corny of him to say he just want a fair chance.

Once again, a very solid response based in logic.

Key point about all the things Harden GETS away with that isn't in question.

Well said about (not) blaming the refs.

Last play wasn't a foul. The Klay plays in question were fouls though. It is what it is. He collided with Harden before he even had the chance to land. If those were called it could have easily changed the game. Rox lost though. Still more games to play.

Yea the one on draymond wasn't a foul...The closeouts by Klay though....

Can't decide if the Rockets should feel good about this game or not. They didn't play particularly well and still had a shot, but Klay and Steph weren't that good yesterday either.
Yea when you hold them to 104, you just have to get that game. I’m not sure how much longer Kerr is gonna just let PJ guard Durant since Houston likes to switch so much. Also not sure how many more times Chris Paul + EJ will (thoroughly) outplay Steph & klay.

Was also frustrating watching them walk the ball up, cross halfcourt at 16, hunt Steph for 15 seconds, then fire up garbage with half a second left. They made the same mistake in G1 last year.

If nurse continues to let serge matchup with embiid, it might cost him this game

Nurse is playing with fire by not adjusting his rotation

Idk what's worse a guy complaining about the people who help him most or a premier defender calling a 40 footer in his eye for the series a "bad shot"

I'd sign ten role players before I even consider either one of them

Yea when you hold them to 104, you just have to get that game. I’m not sure how much longer Kerr is gonna just let PJ guard Durant since Houston likes to switch so much. Also not sure how many more times Chris Paul + EJ will (thoroughly) outplay Steph & klay.

Was also frustrating watching them walk the ball up, cross halfcourt at 16, hunt Steph for 15 seconds, then fire up garbage with half a second left. They made the same mistake in G1 last year.
Too many possessions where EG had the ball for like 18-20 seconds and then had to shoot a bad shot late in the clock. Dude needs to be shooting open threes or driving off the kick to the rim.

of course hes gonna play tonight but what the **** is up with this team and GAS lol **** is becoming a joke anymore.. all season long

WTH? Again!?!?

It's also highly infectious.

EDIT:

Actually, now that I think about it, it's probably a knee injury and they are masking it as gastritis.

Says the same man with these comments:
4246D2D0-E6F3-4B32-9EB4-87F0E6921605.jpeg
908F0C3E-B5FA-4F4C-982B-5A6FCABE8AE1.jpeg

You stated on multiple accounts that you use your hands instead of toilet paper. This should invalidate your opinion on anything bro.

Someone please tell me I’m wrong.

Don’t do this

Overlooking that @shotsrangout ALLEGEDLY uses his bare HANDS to load transit with this is unacceptable

Why we surprised by a guy who habitually tells us he is 5 foot 120 pounds and likes having little shrimp flung into him mouth?

This is @shotsrangout hands he posted this in the NT FOOD THREAD A FEW WEEKS BACK.

He said he allergic all thighs lotion. When you do see him DONT!!! give him a dap just a head nod and keep it moving. That boy a savage under his sheets.
D2198AC0-25A0-463A-96A5-398FB70E4554.jpeg

#STAYBLACK

Bro you gotta lotion them hands up. And why are you holding that bottle the way @shotsrangout would.

Boy lets the hibatchi squeeze sake in his mouf

Famb. What is this about liking things flung in his mouth? @shotsrangout has got be the biggest mystery on NT. Is he black or is he white? Is he 15 or 45? Is he into yambs or mambs (man yambs)? We need answers. As a matter of fact, we deserve them.

NBA gotta move the 3 point line back. Or bring back NBA Jam TE hot spots.

Sh*t gotta look something like this :lol:

nba-courts-02.jpg

and there was talks to make the court bigger to allow more spacing
defenses around the league would be even more cooked

guys are stepping out of bounds in the corner all the time. would not mind them increasing the 3 pt line back. the post game as we knew it is dead

Stop falling for the “gastroenteritis” that the Sixers put on their injury report for every one of our players multiple times throughout the year. Embiid is obviously just getting treatment on the knee or something.

GS gotta go all in to win the next game also, after that the next game isn't until Saturday... that gives GS a great opportunity to get right

Back
Top Bottom