Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Raptors are not demoralized at all.
Outside of one quarter they have been consistently better then the warriors and missed shots.

If the warriors didntl lose a health klay for game 3 then maybe but he will most likely be out. Oracle is not the gimme win it once was. Steph will have to go nuclear for that too happen.

I can easily see the warriors losing at home and losing bad

D8OqxZEVsAAgMqn.jpg:large

for all the nephew non-gamblers out there the line for the warriors before they announced klay and looney's injury was -5....when they announced it, line moved to -6. it can mean 2 things:
1. Whales skewing the line and betting big to the raptors before tip off (higher + points raptors the better)
2. Klay is playing game 3 lol.

Steph Curry has literally changed the way basketball is played around the world but despite two B2B MVPs (First unanimous ever), shattering multiple three point shooting records, he will still got slandered for not winning all FMVPs when his career is over and it will be used to taint his legendary résumé.

The way thinks got ****** up with his injury during the 73-9 year is going to be overhyped down the line because of the general feeling about him.

This man Lebby, even after forming this super team, took what, eight finals to get 3 straps? Steph did that in like 10 I’m a 4 year span. Lebby has a seven to eight year lead (off the top) so there is a plus or minus of two.

I also know the argument about Steph being on loaded teams makes folks lower his value but Steph shouldn’t be hated because his franchise had better scouts and better player recruiters to get KD.

Kawhi has to get healthy. Son is clearly malfunctioning

GS just doing a good job trapping him and daring the rest of the team to score. Raptors tend to lose composure easily; Nurse just has to use timeouts and rotations effectively. Kerr had confidence in Cousins & Cook - while Nurse plays a shorter rotation. Maybe give McCaw some burn?

Just amazes me that people are still using FMVP against Curry. This was literally and figuratively NEVER something that was held against players until you guys stopped having legitimate reasons to hate on Steph. There are plenty of all time great players without a FMVP.

Season MVPs trump Finals MVPs for me by a mile, and should for everyone.

Just amazes me that people are still using FMVP against Curry. This was literally and figuratively NEVER something that was held against players until you guys stopped having legitimate reasons to hate on Steph. There are plenty of all time great players without a FMVP.

Season MVPs trump Finals MVPs for me by a mile, and should for everyone.

It’s low key comical...how 2 games into a series, the media is already finding a way to diminish Steph Curry...and have a “finals mvp” discussion after the series is tied 1-1 :rofl:

Never before does **** like this happen. Steph F’n curry got dudes going out their way for reaches.

Imagine, averaging 28ppg on 63 TS% while being boxed and 1 and doubled through 2 games...and being overlooked.

It’s comical. But we know what it is already. Can’t have “him” be “the guy”. Nope :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom