• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think people were mostly bothered by this as KD's OKC squad nearly got to the finals that year and then he turns around and joins the team that beat them. GS was already one of the best and then adding KD just put them on another level.

If KD stays in OKC we might have had a great rivalry develop between them and GS. I think that's my main thing.
That’s all old news now and people need to move on. OKC was done once they traded harden. Now THAT was on them

I’m over it now but I’ll definitely admit KD going to the GSW rubbed me the wrong way at first. Whether it was Durant’s explicit intention or not, joining the Warriors gave him the easiest route to yearly championships.

Also, KD kinda curved Russy IIRC. Someone can fact-check me but I thought Westbrook was somewhat blindsided that Durant dipped on OKC, to a direct competitor within the conference no less.

Top 5 sporting event of my life: my boy gifted me two box seat tickets from a client for the Raps vs Nets in BK, the afternoon of the Super Bowl. The night before was a classic (PM for details). I ended up going to the game and seeing some jabroni in the live below us rocking a Matt Ryan Jersey. Tell him that he ain’t ****, Joe Flacco (#MyQB at the time was elite), and ended up handing him my two tickets so he could come up to the suite.

We swapped it out over the free beers I gave him as I professed how much of a BAN Matt was and that he’ll never win ****. I know he was cussing me out when they got that lead but the saltiness he must have felt makes me smile to this day. Thank you rolaholic rolaholic
:rofl::rofl::pimp:

Was def a glorious night,I was feeling bipolar from the drastic shifts in emotion/mood :lol:

I’m over it now but I’ll definitely admit KD going to the GSW rubbed me the wrong way at first. Whether it was Durant’s explicit intention or not, joining the Warriors gave him the easiest route to yearly championships.

Also, KD kinda curved Russy IIRC. Someone can fact-check me but I thought Westbrook was somewhat blindsided that Durant dipped on OKC, to a direct competitor within the conference no less.
#1 ***** made move in sports history for sure but it’s over and done with. Of him leaving the biggest “problem” was just leaving okc high and dry. No trade, nothing

this goof ball said KD's injury was spoken into existence by NT.

Punch yourself in the face please.

No I said nt was basically trying to wish it into existence, not that because ppl did it he got hurt

Lol you were laughed out of your own race hate threads and banned after you threw a fit because you were clowned. You were banned for being a racist against Asians saying they worship white people then said they all ate rats. Boy sit down I’ll stick you on the blocked list now hand job king.

You sound like a hurt Asian I did all that really or is that your revisionist history

I said some do worship white ppl not all and someone else made a yt vid about it not me

Nor did I say they all eat rats but there was a video of some eating them

If you gonna talk about blocking me jus do it instead or remembering every last thing I post

Kyle Lowry’s shot was actually too blocked by Draymond, but it’s funny to just leave it as that’s lowry completely missed the rim.

And you guys have turned on each other. Sword and shields.

#1 ***** made move in sports history for sure but it’s over and done with. Of him leaving the biggest “problem” was just leaving okc high and dry. No trade, nothing

Damn that free agency rule really is bad for the league huh, unless it’s the team that dictates where players sign then it’s all good :wink:

Damn that free agency rule really is bad for the league huh, unless it’s the team that dictates where players sign then it’s all good :wink:
Who said anything against this?? The point is if he wanted out there were better options for okc to get something out of it. It’s a ***** move because of where he went. Don’t worry, none of that matters now. We back in 2015 with this convo again?

Of him leaving the biggest “problem” was just leaving okc high and dry. No trade, nothing

Again, do you think teams give players heads up when they decide to ship players out? KD didn’t owe OKC anything. Now he could’ve given Russ a heads up but the front office nah I ain’t rolling with that.

Again, do you think teams give players heads up when they decide to ship players out? KD didn’t owe OKC anything. Now he could’ve given Russ a heads up but the front office nah I ain’t rolling with that.
You cannot take ANYTHING he says in here seriously. He’s the millennial @noblekane.
Who said he did anything wrong?? Who? He wasn’t wrong but it was still a ***** move never seen before in sports. getting on his knees for the team that just beat him.... lol don’t wanna hear it. Same team just screwed him

And if you don’t like what I have to say hit that block of bend over and take it. Your choice :pimp:

Last edited:
IMG_20190611_180819.jpg
IMG_20190611_180817.jpg

Hmmm shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.

how u criticizing Toronto fans but equally as a despicable human like the cats cheering when KD got injured.

I get sports rivalry. hell I give LAL and GSW fans hell but u gotta be some level of loser to make all these injury jokes.

IDK you but I hope you're not some in shape athlete bc then you'd know what it'd be like having a huge injury y like that.

no offense if ur not in shape

how u criticizing Toronto fans but equally as a despicable human like the cats cheering when KD got injured.

I get sports rivalry. hell I give LAL and GSW fans hell but u gotta be some level of loser to make all these injury jokes.

IDK you but I hope you're not some in shape athlete bc then you'd know what it'd be like having a huge injury y like that.

We've seen the pics. He definitely ain't in shape.

My cardio needs work. I’m shooting in the gym.

We've seen the pics. He definitely ain't in shape.
if that's the case I get why he be getting at athletes.

I was fat at one point. could've used my energy like many men and wished harm upon others.

Instead I took that energy and have been putting my *** in shape.

good man. hopefully u don't get injured. stay safe.

We all go through life and Weight fluctuates. I’ve been injured. I never wished injury for anybody to get hurt. Trash talk in here gets too hyphy and we go the extra Mile. People made curry ankle jokes for years or when Carr broke his leg.

We all go through life and Weight fluctuates. I’ve been injured. I never wished injury for anybody to get hurt. Trash talk in here gets too hyphy and we go the extra Mile. People made curry ankle jokes for years or when Carr broke his leg.
u were literally quoted multiple times making allusions to players getting injured.

Back
Top Bottom