NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

damn marquis daniels wanted to come back home too..probably too rich for us btw he's from orlando

I'd rather have Matt Barnes, but he did wanna come home though.

Rondo
Jesus
Truth
KG
Perkins
Sheed
Daniels
House

Get Big Baby back and I'll be REALLY happy with this line-up.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Rondo
Jesus
Truth
KG
Perkins
Sheed
Daniels
House

Get Big Baby back and I'll be REALLY happy with this line-up.

wait till Powe comes back
Powe>Big Baby

Boston hasn't re-signed Powe.

Don't forget about Billy and Giddens.

I feel like they should be concerned about a backup point guard.

Originally Posted by swizzc

Don't know if anyone cares but the Kings signed Sean May to the league min for 1 year.
eek.gif
Why? I'm going to assume it is non-guaranteed?

Also, the Thunder waived Earl Watson yesterday, and he has agreed to a one-year deal with the Pacers. Confirmation they're not matching for Jack beforeMonday, I guess.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

They should leave that roster spot until Powe can come back mid season then sign him.
Walker and Giddens will be with the Red Claws(portland
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
) most of the season

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

They were trying to get Lue, but I don't know if anything ever fabricated from that.

Also, and I'm sure a ton of people are gonna have something to say, but if you watched the playoffs then you'll agree, I wouldn't mind having BrianScalabringit coming off that bench either.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

What's the word on my dude Starbury?
nerd.gif
should go play with the MonStars on Moron Mountain
I thought he did a decent job with the C's last year (considering he basically sat out the entire season). He seemed to know his role &wasn't looking for "his" that much. I think BOS should bring him back IMO
pimp.gif
(but that seems to be dead).
frown.gif
...He was BY FAR my fav player growing up (T-Wolves days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
).

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

even if you got a PG, Peirce would bring the ball up if rondo wasnt in anyway

But that works against us and you don't want him doing it all the time. If we could get someone who can run the team a little it'd be better then Paulbringing it up. Ainge just needs to make 1 more move for the bench. A solid backup PG or 2/3

i will say this. boston should be the favorite to win the title next year. old or not. stern or not. that team is deep. should be a wrap if they re sign davisor powe... they dont need no pg... daniels could do decent with that...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i will say this. boston should be the favorite to win the title next year. old or not. stern or not. that team is deep. should be a wrap if they re sign davis or powe... they dont need no pg... daniels could do decent with that...

Let's say we're able to resign L.O..........will you still feel the same way?

[h2]Bulls,Knicks, Heat, Nets And Pistons Linked To Boozer[/h2]
Jul 18, 2009 3:02 PM EST
The Jazz have continued to talk to teams about forward Carlos Boozer, who they are expected to trade after retaining Paul Millsap.

According to the Deseret News, Chicago, Miami, New York, Detroit and New Jersey appear to be the most mentioned destinations for Boozer.

Reports out of Miami on Friday indicated that the Heat may not be as interested in Boozer as some sources claim.

Jazz general manager Kevin O'Connor said on Friday that a trade involving Boozer wasn't imminent.

Via Deseret News

Back
Top Bottom