NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Marco Bellineli is good? and im asking cause other then him going off in summer leauge that year i ant heard much about him

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Marco Bellineli is good? and im asking cause other then him going off in summer leauge that year i ant heard much about him
Can't do much when your coach doesn't let you get off the damn bench.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Raptors make an odd move.

Another Euro? C'mon now.
smh.gif
Some of ya'll have a serious prejudice toward foreign players on here.

You dudes got Belinelli...for Devean Freaking George and that's an "odd" move?

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by franchise3

Looking at it, George expires after this year, while Marco has another year left.

Still, I don't think it's worth it.

Making room for Curry I guess, while trying to shed some cap space for next summer.
It can't be that much cap space, I doubt George is making more than 2 - 3 mil. Bad move by the Warriors either way you look at it, IMO.

They both make about 6M. Yes, George has been robbing teams blind these past couple of years.
laugh.gif

Marco is still on the rookie pay scale from a few years back I think.

George has 0 years left on his contract while Marco has 1

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Can't do much when your coach doesn't let you get off the damn bench.
Word. He's never got the minutes to do his thing.

Marco is untapped potential, while we know what George will give you. Almost nothing.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Raptors make an odd move.

Another Euro? C'mon now.
smh.gif
Some of ya'll have a serious prejudice toward foreign players on here.

You dudes got Belinelli...for Devean Freaking George and that's an "odd" move?
Well not odd seeing how the Raptors already have a bunch of Euros. (I'm a Raptors fan, btw).

I just don't feel like its a smart move seeing how most of our team does what Belinelli does anyway. Our damn Center jacks 3s up. If that doesn't do itfor you, then I don't know what will.
laugh.gif

Devean George is a waste of space on any active roster.

Marco can dribble the ball up the court, flashy passer, very good shooter, can score from all over the floor.

Devean George on the Warriors...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Of course you haven't heard about him. We have an stubborn coach that doesn't play him just because he doesn't like him. The fact thatBelinelli can help him the team doesn't matter to this man's massive ego. Nelson would rather play Rob Kurz and C.J. Watson.
indifferent.gif

Words cannot express my disdain for the idiots that run my team.

Cheap !+% owner Memphis got. Marco would've been perfect off our bench as a shooter. This +%%$%#!%+*@# wanna sign Rudy Gay's dormmate and !%+%.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Looking at it, George expires after this year, while Marco has another year left.

Still, I don't think it's worth it.

Making room for Curry I guess, while trying to shed some cap space for next summer.
It can't be that much cap space, I doubt George is making more than 2 - 3 mil. Bad move by the Warriors either way you look at it, IMO.

They both make about 6M. Yes, George has been robbing teams blind these past couple of years.
laugh.gif

Marco is still on the rookie pay scale from a few years back I think.

George has 0 years left on his contract while Marco has 1

eek.gif
You'rebeing sarcastic right? Because I though DG made like 1.5 mil per

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Devean George can get a third year player with a ton of upside?

What the !+%$ is James Posey still on my team for, then?
James Posey is 10x the player Devean George is.

So you could probably net Brandon Roy.
roll.gif

Marcus Williams to be signed by Memphis for the 1 year minimum.

Grizzlies To Sign Marcus Williams

Marcus Williams' agent, Calvin Andrews, confirmed to Pro Basketball News on Wednesday afternoon his client will sign with the Memphis Grizzlies within thenext few days. The point guard will get a one-year deal for the NBA minimum of $855,189.

"They have a need for another point guard," Andrews said. "And, after playing with (the Grizzlies during the summer league in Las Vegas),he's very comfortable with them and the coaching staff."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60872/20090729/grizzlies_to_sign_marcus_williams/

Well, there is toronto's delfino replacement.

They wanted him to come back from europe and they could not reach an agreement.

Marco will be great for them I believe.

The funny thing about the trade is that after this season, Belinelli has a team option on his contract... so I don't really understand Golden State'smotivation to due this.

Unless they haven't seen Geroge play in 7 years...

Back
Top Bottom