NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

man it just hit me......no longer will rocky balboa and ivan drago play on the court together
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Marcus Williams to be signed by Memphis for the 1 year minimum.

Grizzlies To Sign Marcus Williams

Marcus Williams' agent, Calvin Andrews, confirmed to Pro Basketball News on Wednesday afternoon his client will sign with the Memphis Grizzlies within the next few days. The point guard will get a one-year deal for the NBA minimum of $855,189.

"They have a need for another point guard," Andrews said. "And, after playing with (the Grizzlies during the summer league in Las Vegas), he's very comfortable with them and the coaching staff."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60872/20090729/grizzlies_to_sign_marcus_williams/

I hope he finds a home with Memphis. He has such an upside and showed it this Summer League, homie had like 17 assists one game
smh.gif

Marco wil be awesome, hopefully he starts. ive liked him since he got drafted but that bum nelson would never play him.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Devean George is a waste of space on any active roster.

Marco can dribble the ball up the court, flashy passer, very good shooter, can score from all over the floor.

Devean George on the Warriors...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I like Marco, nice move.

Damn marco was pretty nice when he got some PT.

Plays with a ton of energy and never met a shot he didn't like.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Raptors make an odd move.

Another Euro? C'mon now.
smh.gif
Some of ya'll have a serious prejudice toward foreign players on here.

You dudes got Belinelli...for Devean Freaking George and that's an "odd" move?
Well not odd seeing how the Raptors already have a bunch of Euros. (I'm a Raptors fan, btw).

I just don't feel like its a smart move seeing how most of our team does what Belinelli does anyway. Our damn Center jacks 3s up. If that doesn't do it for you, then I don't know what will.
laugh.gif
You know how much I hate the 3pt-chucking nature of our team but come on now...we got a 22-year-old player who was a 1st round pick just 2 yearsago for...Devean freakin George. If we got a tube of toothpaste for George I would've been ecstatic. Words can not express the utter shock that I'm inright now...we got a half-decent player in return for Devean George
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Hornets and Grizz talking sign and trade. Something that involves Warrick or Gasol or Gay for Daniels or Brown or Armstrong

No doubt...this is a great deal for the Raptors.

Devean George is just awful man....he's not representing Minnesota well
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Hornets and Grizz talking sign and trade. Something that involves Warrick or Gasol or Gay for Daniels or Brown or Armstrong
indifferent.gif

I know there's no way in hell Hornets are getting Gay. They'd have to package Rasual/Wright (or both) with a few picks. I know the FO was looking atWarrick though and POSSIBLY Gasol since they're looking to fill that backup C. But I doubt we get him too.

Still don't understand why there would be talks of a deal with Warrick when they already filled that backup 4 spot and need a backup C.

Back
Top Bottom