NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

LO has re-joined the Heat. 3 years 30 million.

smh.gif
@ Jerry Buss.
I have no idea where you pulled this from... but please don't post things that people make up.

Nothing confirmed yet. I stand corrected. But a a decision will be made soon. Once again, I stand corrected.

Nothing confirmed yet. I stand corrected. But a a decision will be made soon. Once again, I stand corrected.
indifferent.gif

Where did you get the 3yrs/30 mil from though ?

Calm down
indifferent.gif

I'm not a troll. I got this news via e-mail. Obviously the e-mail was bogus.

laugh.gif
NTers about to get their shoe laces and belts taken away.

^ I get emails that say that my johnson can grew 3 inches but you dont see me posting it
laugh.gif
J/P

:lo Laker fans/NTers*

roll.gif
No seriously, I stand corrected.

laugh.gif
What's good with Rashad McCants. That's amazing how dude went from lottery pick, to a guy that's bummin' for a gig.

Originally Posted by heat23

^ I get emails that say that my johnson can grew 3 inches but you dont see me posting it
laugh.gif
J/P

roll.gif
roll.gif

LO knows that staying with the lakers is the best way of gettin another ring.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I like that. Expect him to go back so you're suprised when he does join the Heat
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Yup.

I'd be very pleased with McCants, I thought he was out of question when we signed TT. I'd love for him to fill out our roster.

Kidd/JJ/Beaubois
Josh/JET/McCants
Marion/Ross
Dirk/TT
Gooden/Damp

That's a team I am fine with.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

breaking news odom back to LA
Breaking news:

Kevin Garnett traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves along with Rajon Rondo for Al Jefferson and Ricky Rubio.

Not so much a joke as it's been confirmed about 5 times he's going back to LA, I'm not believing anything until I see a press conference.

Back
Top Bottom