NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by heat23

NT, A.I. or Tinsley for the Heat?
Tinsley, IMO.

What's general consensus on McCants? He seems to not have a good head on his shoulders, but he's a good athlete and is pretty much a pure two, ain't he?
i think he can play multiple positions (only for short periods of time) but mostly is a wingmen. takes questionable shots, but a good spark off the bench imo.
btw, just checked the front page, and i must say, nice job. props
pimp.gif
I haven't updated in a while and still some more things I'd like to, just got bored one night and tinkered with it.

yeah nice job japanair

Just add Mo Ager to the front of people looking for a home and your good.

Now that Lamar is re-signed. I was kind of curious. Do people still believe that players around the league absolutely do not want to play with Kobe Bryant? Orhas that myth been busted to all of those people? Just curious...

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Now that Lamar is re-signed. I was kind of curious. Do people still believe that players around the league absolutely do not want to play with Kobe Bryant? Or has that myth been busted to all of those people? Just curious...

CIRCA 06'-07' they didn't

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Artest signing >>>>> Sheed signing.

Sheed is as washed up as AI.
Nawwwww

AI is a cancer. Sheed can still ball and now he will actually try while hes in Boston.

what makes you think that? He's been dogging it for a long time and oh yeah he'll be 35 before the season starts

Nawwwww

AI is a cancer. Sheed can still ball and now he will actually try while hes in Boston.
what makes you think that? He's been dogging it for a long time and oh yeah he'll be 35 before the season starts
Don't gut me, but Artest isn't exactly a spry young chicken either, I think he's lost a bit of his edge on the defensive end.

Listening to some reporters (Marc Stein, Bucher), got word from the Rockets that he broke a lot of plays in Houston, and isn't a great shooter and has losta few steps on D.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Nawwwww

Don't gut me, but Artest isn't exactly a spry young chicken either, I think he's lost a bit of his edge on the defensive end.

Listening to some reporters (Marc Stein, Bucher), got word from the Rockets that he broke a lot of plays in Houston, and isn't a great shooter and has lost a few steps on D.
I think Artest gets a little more credit then he deserves....

Sheed will be fine, I don't think hes too washed up to be a big part of the team.

Artest's D has slacked off, not elite like he used to be, but he's still pretty good on the defensive side of things.

He can muscle up and put a body on 4's, something Ariza can't do.

Artest has been better than good shooting the 3 the past 3 years, getting better each year. 40% last year. Ariza was lights out in the playoffs, but in theregular season, he didn't shoot it well from 3.

He can handle being the 3rd, 4th option ...as long as he doesn't act up, the Lakers should be fine.

damn you odom.... i will still be fine if we can get AI and boozer...
edit: matter fact.... why dotn we try and go after felton...

if Kurz signs with the Cavs the Fakers aren't winning the chip in 2010...

dude is clutch
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

and he can throw it down on lebron too, but we'll never be able to see it.

According to Stein, the Knicks are set to sign Sessions to an offer sheet. He thinks with Jennings on board, they'll let him go and go after Warrick.

How do you let Sessions go for nothing?
laugh.gif

I thought the whole point of letting Charlie V walk was to have room to retain him

STEIN_LINE_HQOutspending CLE to land Warrick but letting Sessions go to the NYK w/Jennings there seems to be the most palatable fit for the Bucks'budget

RicBucherFor what it's worth: Pat Riley and Dwyane Wade never met w/Odom. Never even texted him. According to a source who wouldknow.33minutes ago from web

Back
Top Bottom