NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Doesnt matter. Marco to Toronto = Championship
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Already...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

$%$@ Odom I hope he tears his ACL and MCL.

and i hope you get in a car accident
indifferent.gif

I was gonna make a nice come-back but instead.......*reported*
smile.gif
indifferent.gif
Son what you stone-facing at? You wanna get reported too?
alien.gif

indifferent.gif

smile.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
.. i cant believe we even share the same sig...

Originally Posted by blaxoid

indifferent.gif

smile.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
Aww this is starting to get cute. NTers standing up for one another because I reported someone. Quit acting like he got banned or something. Evenif he did, big deal. Worry about yourself. Internet ain't THAT serious.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^ if it aint THAT serious.. why are you even reporting people?... its just the internet right?
indifferent.gif
Because reporting people is considered somethingserious right?

JPZ-
laugh.gif
I really don't wanna be a mod but ok. This is the first time I've reported someone come on now lol

its cool wishing injury upon someone is considered trolling in my opinion and trying to rile up the laker fans on here so i decided to put that report buttonto use as well.

if i go down the troll damn sure is going down with me.

SickWitIt wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:
^^ if it aint THAT serious.. why are you even reporting people?... its just the internet right?
indifferent.gif
Because reporting people is considered something serious right?

JPZ-
laugh.gif
I really don't wanna be a mod but ok. This is the first time I've reported someone come on now lol

Yes, it's considered serious.......... you're now considered a snitch, rat, etc. You're now known as SnitchWitIt

its cool wishing injury upon someone is considered trolling in my opinion and trying to rile up the laker fans on here so i decided to put that report button to use as well.

if i go down the troll damn sure is going down with me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was joking with the injury thing son calm down I'm sure Odom won't get injured all of a sudden because I wished upon it. I just wanted him to signwith the Heat instead.

But if clicking the report button helps you sleep at night or helps you get off or something (
sick.gif
) go for it I suppose.

Originally Posted by heat23

SickWitIt wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:
indifferent.gif
Because reporting people is considered something serious right?

JPZ-
laugh.gif

Yes, it's considered serious.......... you're now considered a snitch, rat, etc. You're now known as SnitchWitIt
Oh no, I just snitched!
laugh.gif

You and youngtriz and everyone taking this wayyyy too seriously. It's a damn message board, just chill
roll.gif
Acting like I just reported him to the police or something.

For those participating in the trash which has taken place over the last two pages, you need to stop immediately.

It's the "NBA Off-Season News Thread", not the "Immature, off-topic thread".

Stop soiling the board. If your problems with each other are that serious, go deal with it somewhere other than NT.

Aight, sorry Blazers.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
at SnitchWitIt though

I'm really hoping we find some way to re-sign Carney...he's an electric and exciting player that can get up-and-down the court, not to mention he'sstill very young. He should be able to fit in great with our new set of players that we've acquired this off-season. Kahn says if the money is right thenCarney will be returning but it doesn't sound like a priority for our F.O. at the moment
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm really hoping we find some way to re-sign Carney...he's an electric and exciting player that can get up-and-down the court, not to mention he's still very young. He should be able to fit in great with our new set of players that we've acquired this off-season. Kahn says if the money is right then Carney will be returning but it doesn't sound like a priority for our F.O. at the moment
ohwell.gif
Agreed, Kahn should definitely be working on Carney. His athleticism is truly underrated, I didn't really know about it until I saw him playlive.

Even though I think Kahn is doing a fairly good job, he seems to have shifted too much focus on Rubio, in my opinion.

Word out of Minneapolis is that Mark Jackson is the front-runner for the coaching spot.

^ damn popo got here quick j/k blaze, had to

[h2]Cavaliers To Land Warrick?http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60894/20090731/cavaliers_to_land_warrick/[/h2]
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60894/20090731/cavaliers_to_land_warrick/
Jul 31, 2009 4:06 AM EST

cle_40.gif
Marc Stein has written on his twitter account that he believes that former Grizzly forward Hakim Warrick will land in Cleveland.

Stein also mentions that Ramon Sessions will most likely sign an offer sheet with the New York Knicks, and the Bucks may let him go now that they have rookie guard Brandon Jennings.

Stein previously reported that the Bucks may let Sessions walk and then use the money on Warrick.

Via Twitter.com

Back
Top Bottom