NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

perfect execution nas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

duba is just kidding, he's one of those ny fans that believe lebron will come to ny (correct me if i mixed you up with someone else)
and jpz, no one has said cavs had an horrible off-season. they did well, and they're squad is def. better this year, but it still doesnt put them over thetop imo.

Nice NaS
laugh.gif

Moon isn't a bad pickup at all for us though if we get him. He's bigger and more athletic than Wally and/or Pavlovic, and depending on the priceI'm OK with this. If nothing else this offseason we got rid of some non-contributers and upgraded at different positions, which I'm fine with. A lot ofyou guys are ragging on the Cavs for making small moves, but this team does not need an overhaul, just tinkering, and chances were we weren't going to getan All-Star this off-season anyways. These are good core upgrades and we still have the cap to sign LBJ and another guy to the max next season.

And if nothing else Moon can jump out of the gym, so once Bron leaves we'll at least have that excitement right guys?

Gortat wont go anywhere this year, they got him back to help guard shaq and the big men boston have

If they can get Moon and bring back Joe Beast, the Cavs are ready for war. I think the winner of the east will need at least 66-68 victories, and it'sgoing to be real close. I think it'll finish, Cavs, Magic, Celtics, barring any significant injuries. I think the Celtics have to many old men at majorpositions, and we know KG will be a step slower, so we're in wait and see mode with them. The Magic don't have match-up advantages anymore, so theywon't be as good. I'd take Turk over Vince in that Orlando system. I'm sooooooo anxious for the season to start. One last thing, it's gonna behell getting into the Q this coming season, every game almost sold out already. Belle you go have to hook a brotha up.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

If they can get Moon and bring back Joe Beast, the Cavs are ready for war. I think the winner of the east will need at least 66-68 victories, and it's going to be real close. I think it'll finish, Cavs, Magic, Celtics, barring any significant injuries. I think the Celtics have to many old men at major positions, and we know KG will be a step slower, so we're in wait and see mode with them. The Magic don't have match-up advantages anymore, so they won't be as good. I'd take Turk over Vince in that Orlando system. I'm sooooooo anxious for the season to start. One last thing, it's gonna be hell getting into the Q this coming season, every game almost sold out already. Belle you go have to hook a brotha up.
pimp.gif

haha yeah man. the seats i had for the playoffs went so fast. i wish we would have gone to the finals for obvious reasons but also because if they woulda,this whole entire season would have been paid off just off finals profits alone. i read front page of the PD, like you said, that almost every game is nearlysold out. the hottest ticket in town. i cant wait. indians are horrible and the browns are the browns. we'll be in preseason 3 months from today.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by avitale8

fourguys.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
all this picture needs is Brandon Bass

magic fans and etc.: could u smell another trade with Houston?? maybe Gortat for Battier??
eek.gif
Hell naw. We don't even need that. Plus Gortat couldn't be traded until Dec. 12th. I'd rather get a SF from free agency.

belle and mYto: I got 4 tickets 9th row to every game
laugh.gif
I WILL be at the Q a ton this season...especially if I get the job/internship I'm hoping fordowntown.

belle and mYto: I got 4 tickets 9th row to every game
laugh.gif
I WILL be at the Q a ton this season...especially if I get the job/internship I'm hoping fordowntown.

Originally Posted by BangDak

perfect execution nas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

duba is just kidding, he's one of those ny fans that believe lebron will come to ny (correct me if i mixed you up with someone else)
and jpz, no one has said cavs had an horrible off-season. they did well, and they're squad is def. better this year, but it still doesnt put them over the top imo.

yeah I was being facetious

I just think it's funny when people think that lebron would stay in CLE because of this supposed fantastic core of sideshow bob, mo "i had to cry andcomplain to become an all star" williams and mr DO-NUTS

I'm starting to think he will stay in CLE but it isn't because of that core

if the Pistons dont move Rip Ima be pissed. The chemistry on this Pistons team will be so shot next year....

Wilcox bet not be the "big move" Charlie V. was talkin bout...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

if the Pistons dont move Rip Ima be pissed. The chemistry on this Pistons team will be so shot next year....

Wilcox bet not be the "big move" Charlie V. was talkin bout...
This.

They utilized their cap space horribly.

Signing Moon was a smart decision for the Cavs. It's not the kind of move that raises ripples in the off-season, but he will help them out this season.

I think all the moves they've mad are going to help, but once playoff time comes, I don't any of these guys taking pressure off Bron.

Then with us having KG healthy plus Sheed I feel like were right there with the Cavs again. The Magic added VC too.....if the cavs could have added Artest orAriza I would say their still the best team in the east, but now its open. None of those guys are going to be HUGE impacts in the playoffs, and thats reallywhere they needed help.

I'd take Magic and Celtics over Cavs. Each team has a bunch of guys that can score, Lebron will have to do too much again

Back
Top Bottom