NBA Planning to Purchase the New Orleans Hornets

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by PMatic

Doesn't Seattle still have to get a new arena?
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's not gonna happen as long as Stern in power.
Steve Balmer would build his own arena. He is that crazy as a basketball fan.

The NBA can keep dreaming that they'll find a buyer who wants to keep them in New Orleans...but it's not happening. You don't say no to Balmer (and Jim Sinegal, Costco CEO, who would likely be in an ownership group).

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by PMatic

Doesn't Seattle still have to get a new arena?
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's not gonna happen as long as Stern in power.
Steve Balmer would build his own arena. He is that crazy as a basketball fan.

The NBA can keep dreaming that they'll find a buyer who wants to keep them in New Orleans...but it's not happening. You don't say no to Balmer (and Jim Sinegal, Costco CEO, who would likely be in an ownership group).

Vegas or Seattle would both be 
pimp.gif

Watch the NBA purchase the Hornets and send Chris Paul to the Knicks. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Watch the NBA purchase the Hornets and send Chris Paul to the Knicks. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

The NBA is not going to Vegas, especially after those All-Star weekend shenanigans.

The NBA is not going to Vegas, especially after those All-Star weekend shenanigans.

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

I'm not even a hornets fan & that vid up there made me wild sad

Even though we got the bobcats a year after the hornets left it's still not the same for most fans. Thats why I feel bad for what happened to Sonics fans because we went through it here/

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

I'm not even a hornets fan & that vid up there made me wild sad

Even though we got the bobcats a year after the hornets left it's still not the same for most fans. Thats why I feel bad for what happened to Sonics fans because we went through it here/

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

If an NBA team were to move I think the 3 options are
1. Seattle
2. Vegas
3. Louisville

a NBA team in Louisville would be 2nd to the Cardinals i think.

if the Hornets move to Seattle and become the Sonics...the history of them would be split between OG Sonics/NOLA/Charlotte Hornets..crazy

greatest players in history would be Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, Alonzo Mourning, Larry Johnson
eek.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

If an NBA team were to move I think the 3 options are
1. Seattle
2. Vegas
3. Louisville

a NBA team in Louisville would be 2nd to the Cardinals i think.

if the Hornets move to Seattle and become the Sonics...the history of them would be split between OG Sonics/NOLA/Charlotte Hornets..crazy

greatest players in history would be Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, Alonzo Mourning, Larry Johnson
eek.gif

Norfolk or Virginia Beach would be nice..... we have no Pro teams. (well got Virginia Destroyers UFL team for 2011.lol) Give some other cities a try already. We was close to getting the Hornets before they went to NOLA, but stadium location is a problem
tired.gif

Norfolk or Virginia Beach would be nice..... we have no Pro teams. (well got Virginia Destroyers UFL team for 2011.lol) Give some other cities a try already. We was close to getting the Hornets before they went to NOLA, but stadium location is a problem
tired.gif

So steal a team from New Orleans and take em back to Seattle? How does anyone win here? *#+% Seattle, everyone talking like they miss something about seattle. They were garbage for years and they never did anything relevant besides draft Durant. If it means taking a team from a city that was struck with hard times and negligence 5 years ago, THAN NO. The NBA is finally doing a good job. Keep that team in NO.

So steal a team from New Orleans and take em back to Seattle? How does anyone win here? *#+% Seattle, everyone talking like they miss something about seattle. They were garbage for years and they never did anything relevant besides draft Durant. If it means taking a team from a city that was struck with hard times and negligence 5 years ago, THAN NO. The NBA is finally doing a good job. Keep that team in NO.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Back
Top Bottom