I just named 16 off top.....

Disagree Anywhere?
come on now

joe and Deron MAYBE u can get a pass on them other +%%*!@
grin.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I just named 16 off top.....

Disagree Anywhere?
Namely Zach, Artest and BD (My favorite PG in the L)

JJ, PP and Dirk are debatable IMO.

Ok, Maybe not so much PP, But definitely Dirk and JJ.

Some of those are very debatable...I'd honestly even argue Paul Pierce. That championship has created a jaded perception of the type of player he is. Priorto last year...wasn't he just considered an "older" version of Carmelo? I'm not sure about Zach Randolph either. He's probably one of theworst 20 and 10 players ever. There is a reason why every team he's been on they looked to get him off the team despite the numbers.

laugh.gif
Told you off top...

*Substitutes DWade for Ron Artest*

Joe and Dirk arent debatable at all....

Also,why wouldnt you take Zach over Melo, im very curious to hear this.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Some of those are very debatable...I'd honestly even argue Paul Pierce. That championship has created a jaded perception of the type of player he is. Prior to last year...wasn't he just considered an "older" version of Carmelo? I'm not sure about Zach Randolph either. He's probably one of the worst 20 and 10 players ever. There is a reason why every team he's been on they looked to get him off the team despite the numbers.

$!$*% had a point there

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

let me try in no order

kobe
lebron
KG
PP
Howard
wade
bosh
CP
eek.gif

Amare
TD
Dirk
yao

ya im done LOL
I'm honored, but I'm not a better basketball player then Melo, sorry.
pimp.gif

Ill agree before last season his defense wasn't always consistent. But when he tried he was good. If we look at how they both play now there is no doubtwho is the better player.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by CP1708

Don't be mad at me that Joel Pryz is better then the almighty savior. Not my fault.

If they could just figure out a way for Andris Beidris to be traded to every team ya'll play, GO would be a monster.
pimp.gif

So CP, you've been hatin on Andris a lot lately bro
laugh.gif
. I mean, I know the Warriors in general dont play incredible defense, but why the hate on Beans? Over the past 14 games, the starting center opposing Andris is averaging 15.2 points and 8.2 rebounds a game. I mean...I guess those are good numbers. I wouldnt say thats exceptional. Plus those averages include David Lee's 37 and 21 and Yao's 33 and 14 games which heavily inflate them. Take those two games out, and Andris has been playing damn good defense recently.

Gotta come to my man Beans' defense here. Dont let the fact that his team is horrible overshadow how good he is.
not to mention, Beans is the ONLY one defending the paint for the Warriors. Turiaf and Wright hardly play even if they're healthy anyway (thanks to Don Nelson), and besides, Beans is our ONLY low post presence on defense and when some teams have muiltiple low post threats, Beans is pretty much helpless. See: last Friday's Rockets game where Landry, Scola, Yao had their way with us inside because Beans was the only one defending the rim for us, as Turiaf/Wright were out from the flu.
It's basically 4 perimeter players+Beans inside.
grin.gif

Damn guys, sorry I never checked back in to address this.

I'm not hating on AB at all. Not one bit. What I am talking about was ALLLLLLLLLLLL those dudes who came out the woodwork when Oden had ONE big game vsthe Warriors, and I haven't seen even one of them since. (cough Exile, Bastitch cough).

I been lookin around seein if they wanna come out and play, but no, they hidin. I asked how good he looked in his 2 point 1 rebound performance vs DHoward,nobody wanna talk.

No, I been sad lately, all those Oden lovers been pretty quiet since that one big game. So at AB's expense I always mention his name. Sorry bout thatWarrior fans. I didn't mean to pick on your guy or anything.

Chester, you don't count, you weren't hypin dude like mad from that Warrior game, so no need to come to Greg's rescue, save it.
laugh.gif

Green doesn't even know which foot to jump off.

Close closed.

Gimme Millsap battling down low.

Malone also drove 18-wheelers and wrestled. Is Green on that same path? Georgetown grads are better than that.

Ummm wheres Alex and InMyMind at?
laugh.gif
That 32 didnt come off scrap points either....

Face up game,post ups,spin moves.... Everything yall thought he COULDNT do

He brought out the whole repetwa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.... Killed KG

Like I said,this shouldnt even have been a debate

Watched the C's v. Jazz last night and Millsap is definitely more than a scrappy, garbage type player and has legit skills, post moves, etc.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

He brought out the whole repetwa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.... Killed KG
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif

And I wouldn't take Z-Bo over Melo...Cause he is a ballhog...Even moreso than Melo.

And frankly, I don't think he is as good as his stats suggest.
ohwell.gif

And I wouldn't take Z-Bo over Melo...Cause he is a ballhog...Even moreso than Melo.

And frankly, I don't think he is as good as his stats suggest.
ohwell.gif

I wouldnt either, dude is a black hole. He is a PF version of J.R. Smith, dude will shoot the ball anytime he touches it reguardless of the shot. Im notimplying Carmelo doesnt, but the dude is unreal sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom