NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

So you're fine with publicly implying that Cosby's accusers are lying, but anyone who forms an opinion about Roy Moore in advance of a criminal conviction is in the wrong?

No. No matter the accusers’ truth, an accused is innocent until proven guilty. Same goes for any implication of perjury against the accuser.

Like the Central Park Five, whose loudest public accuser you twice supported for President?

Let's remember: you didn't even utter the phrase "due process" on NikeTalk until Roy Moore was accused of sexual assault.

If someone is still accusing someone of being guilty… despite an overturned wrongful conviction they actually sound more like the former President you’re mentioning, than me.

From what I just read about it, it's an aphrodisiac, not a date rate drug...

I still think it's bogus to give someone anything to ingest that they are unaware. I'm still pissed about my friend's mom giving me deer chili with out telling me.

Deer meat is soooooo good.

Does this game

This ****ing monster.

Mans basically said all boys from the age of 11 to death searching for a way to drug and rape women.

Like its searching for treasure.

I dont condone this as a 35 year old man.

Buuuuut, as a young adult we did things to get the leg up.

Never drugged anyone in my life.

Buying her an extra drink was as far as it went.

Some might look at that as rape.

I look back and think it was wrong.

Bill drugged women lol.

I don't see the defense in that.

Fixed it for you...since specifics and semantics mean so much

While I generally oppose people changing my quoted material since so many people like to take things I’ve said and run with it, in this case you’re right. It’s wrong and it’s rape. It’s also sexual assault and battery.

People have a hard time accepting someone they admired or were a fan of is capable of anything like sexual assault. Imagine if 60 women said your boss sexually assaulted them. You're not riding for him like you would if your favorite artist was accused.

People always wanna cry extortion when a celebrity is accused of stuff like this but there's tons of celebrities who have slept with hundreds of women and have not once been accused of rape or sexual assault.

Are there women that extort rich men by making up stuff? Sure. But you can't claim that for every case against someone you support.

No. No matter the accusers’ truth, an accused is innocent until proven guilty. Same goes for any implication of perjury against the accuser.
So you believe in a quantum superposition in which Cosby is innocent of the acts of which he's been accused, and yet his accusers are simultaneously innocent of making false accusations.

If someone is still accusing someone of being guilty… despite an overturned wrongful conviction they actually sound more like the former President you’re mentioning, than me.
On one hand, you're forced to admit that the initial conviction of the Central Park Five was wrong. So, the judicial system can (and often will) err - and yet you nonetheless believe that only courts, for all their biases and imperfections, have the right to form or express opinions about guilt or innocence.

Your faith in the system is remarkable, particularly given its formation and output.

If Derek Chauvin's conviction is someday overturned on a technicality, you can cape for him all you'd like - and, because of your pride, you'll undoubtedly feel impelled to do just that.
Let's both hope that never comes to pass.

No I don’t think he “raped”any women. From news of this case that was shared to the public I don’t think any circumstantial evidence was presented or brought to the light that I’m aware of.

Don’t accuse me of being in favor or rape. Ask the question of me like the poster above did and I’ll answer the question directly. Your accusations continue to put you in an emotional state.

I’m also NOT in favor of drugging women….be it for sex or any other reason, very un-mackish IMO. If Cosby is guilty…….he’s guilty of not being able to get women off of his name power/star status alone.

This is what makes him a predator as well...can guarantee he could've gotten plenty of play off that alone but he was searching for specific woman that wouldnt give it up unless they were inebriated..dudes a monster

Lol bu bu bu bu bu….. just say you like Roy Moore and support him. Say it

So you believe in a quantum superposition in which Cosby is innocent of the acts of which he's been accused, and yet his accusers are simultaneously innocent of making false accusations.

Guilt v. Innocence, as it relates to crimes, is a legal standard. So yes, both can be not guilty.

On one hand, you're forced to admit that the initial conviction of the Central Park Five was wrong. So, the judicial system can (and often will) err - and yet you nonetheless believe that only courts, for all their biases and imperfections, have the right to form or express opinions about guilt or innocence.

Your faith in the system is remarkable, particularly given its formation and output.

If Derek Chauvin's conviction is someday overturned on a technicality, you can cape for him all you'd like - and, because of your pride, you'll undoubtedly feel impelled to do just that.
Let's both hope that never comes to pass.

I didn’t say people aren’t allowed to have opinions. Everyone has the right to think someone is guilty if they like.

I don’t choose to adopt that arbitrary standard. And my knowledge that courts get it wrong, especially as it relates to black men, is the reason why I find it so important to stand up for the due process rights—even when it means standing up for it in relation to individuals that I do not personally support. Even when it means getting drug on NT.

Guilt v. Innocence, as it relates to crimes, is a legal standard. So yes, both can be not guilty.

I didn’t say people aren’t allowed to have opinions. Everyone has the right to think someone is guilty if they like.

I don’t choose to adopt that arbitrary standard. And my knowledge that courts get it wrong, especially as it relates to black men, is the reason why I find it so important to stand up for the due process rights—even when it means standing up for it in relation to individuals that I do not personally support. Even when it means getting drug on NT.
Yet when I formed an opinion, you had an issue with the "narrative" I was creating and running with, because I was not taking Cosby's word on what happened. Even though I said it was based on what the victims said...

I don’t believe Bill Cosby testified that he drug women without their knowledge.

These narratives just get created and ran with.

You were in here taking issue with people's opinions.

Last edited:

Objective me would sue the state for wrongful conviction.
tenor (5).gif

No I don’t think he “raped”any women. From news of this case that was shared to the public I don’t think any circumstantial evidence was presented or brought to the light that I’m aware of.

Don’t accuse me of being in favor or rape. Ask the question of me like the poster above did and I’ll answer the question directly. Your accusations continue to put you in an emotional state.
You know the deal here man. If it looks like a duck, walks like one, quacks like one.....

This emotional state thing is irrelevant to me. Your posts come off like you're in favor of rape and rapists or at least in this case specifically of Bill Cosby.

I’m also NOT in favor of drugging women….be it for sex or any other reason, very un-mackish IMO. If Cosby is guilty…….he’s guilty of not being able to get women off of his name power/star status alone.
If Cosby is guilty then he is a rapist.

Not that garbage nonsense you just stated that doesn't really matter.

It's pretty weird though. You say you're not in favor of rape but the only reason you think that is you don't even consider what Cosby did as rape.

That's some sick **** man. Got ya own specialized definition I guess.

Last edited:
Yet when I formed an opinion, you had an issue with the "narrative" I was creating and running with, because I was not taking Cosby's word on what happened. Even though I said it was based on what the victims said...

You were in here taking issue with people's opinions.

The idea that taking issue with an opinion means that people aren’t allowed to have an opinion is silly. If you think Bill Cosby is guilty of rape, that’s you’re prerogative.

Saying he admitted to raping women in a deposition is factually inaccurate.

People can have differing opinions. It’s okay.

Are we in a courtroom or an online forum?

The legal right to an opinion is not in question here.

You've repeatedly chosen to scold people for forming such opinions. If you can have an opinion about their opinions, I can have an opinion about your opinion about those opinions.

That the courts so often get it wrong is an odd reason to exclusively champion the legal standard of guilt.

You said "even" when it means standing up for individuals whom you do not personally support, yet your campaign for due process on NT conspicuously began with Roy Moore - not Kobe Bryant or Hillary Clinton. This is not speculation; it is a matter of public record.

Are we in a courtroom or an online forum?

The legal right to an opinion is not in question here.

You've repeatedly chosen to scold people for forming such opinions. If you can have an opinion about their opinions, I can have an opinion about your opinion about those opinions.

That the courts so often get it wrong is an odd reason to exclusively champion the legal standard of guilt.

You said "even" when it means standing up for individuals whom you do not personally support, yet your campaign for due process on NT conspicuously began with Roy Moore - not Kobe Bryant or Hillary Clinton. This is not speculation; it is a matter of public record.

On NT is key here. That’s probably around the time I really started posting in general consistently because for the longesI was posting mainly in the sneaker sections.

You’re right, we can all have opinions. If you call what I do scolding, I wonder what you call the way people talk to me on here.

As it relates to this tired mentioning of Roy Moore, I also stated there are several reasons not to support Roy Moore with the allegations of pedophilia aside. That part is always left out for sensationalism as if I supported him as a politician—I didn’t.

The idea that taking issue with an opinion means that people aren’t allowed to have an opinion is silly. If you think Bill Cosby is guilty of rape, that’s you’re prerogative.

Saying he admitted to raping women in a deposition is factually inaccurate.

People can have differing opinions. It’s okay.
I never said that he did.

I even made a post pushing back against people saying that...
I don't think Cosby directly admitted to raping women, I believe Cosby said he didn't know if women could consent to sex after they had taken the drugs he gave them

Added to that fact, multiple (hell dozens) women claim they never consent to taking the drugs in the first place

So he admitted to having sex with women while on drugs, but he can say if he knows they consented

That sounds, um, very ****ing bad

to which you said...

At least you’re discussing it in good faith.

So you know I didn't say it. And in the post you quoting accusing me of creating a narrative you took out the part where I said the women said they didn't know they were being drugged. Removing what info I was forming my opinion on

So Delk, you knew I was not saying he admitted to raping women, you could see I was basing my opinion on the accusation of the victims, yet you took issue with me "creating narratives"

Seems like you took issue with my opinion, now you have to try and clean it up now because you back yourself into a corner rheotrically.

Maybe you should take Methodical Management Methodical Management advice, you know the one he gives you constantly, and just argue the issue in good faith from the jump

And all this could be avoided.

But instead, here we are.

I never said that he did.

I even made a post pushing back against people saying that...

to which you said...

So you know I didn't say it. And in the post you quoting accusing me of creating a narrative you took out the part where I said the women said they didn't know they were being drugged. Removing what info I was forming my opinion on

So Delk, you knew I was not saying he admitted to raping women, you could see I was basing my opinion on the accusation of the victims, yet you took issue with me "creating narratives"

Seems like you took issue with my opinion, now you have to try and clean it up now because you back yourself into a corner rheotrically.

Maybe you should take Methodical Management Methodical Management advice, you know the one he gives you constantly, and just argue the issue in good faith from the jump

And all this could be avoided.

But instead, here we are.

We don’t have to keep the back and forth going. You making this about you personally.

This is a broad discussion of Cosby and narratives that are ran with. You weren’t even the poster to say that he admitted to rape initially.

This isn’t a me v. you thing bro. Like I said, this isn’t the Political Discussion thread. Give it a rest, please.

We don’t have to keep the back and forth going. You making this about you personally.

This is a broad discussion of Cosby and narratives that are ran with. You weren’t even the poster to say that he admitted to rape initially.

This isn’t a me v. you thing bro. Like I said, this isn’t the Political Discussion thread. Give it a rest, please.
Miss me with the pearl clutching

This is isn't about me and you this about what was typed in this thread. This whole thing started because I made a post than was not even addressing you and you quoted it and misrepresented what I said. This happened in this thread.

You know your argument is out of gas so now you want to try this nonsense. Just to avoid be held accountable for the words you typed in this thread.

For once, try to do better, because this is pathetic.

You couldn't have been direct if you were talking about something I said to another person. You keep playing all these mental gymnastics like you trying out for the Olympics. I'm not going to respond to such a asinine statement.
So even when I'm being direct you won't answer.

It's strange that you call it mental gymnastics but knew exactly what I was saying.

It's also funny how you're inconsistent in your reasoning.

If you want to support Bill Cosby just say so. Make it clear where you stand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom