NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

He is presumed innocent. Period.

His conviction being overturned has no bearing on the veracity of the accusations. Just like the conviction being overturned doesn’t mean the women were lying, it also doesn’t mean that the women were telling the truth.

If he did what he’s accused of, it’s horrible. If he didn’t, it’s horrible because he was wrongfully convicted.

Like I said yesterday, believing women shouldn’t come at the expense of the presumption of innocence.

Neither should believing men.

do you ever just have casual conversations or is everything based on a courtroom and the legal system?

poor example but do you think george zimmerman is a murderer?

do you ever just have casual conversations or is everything based on a courtroom and the legal system?

poor example but do you think george zimmerman is a murderer?

He’s a killer without question. As horrendous as his actions were, he’s not guilty of criminal murder.

As I said yesterday, I have to defend due process even if it means saying that about people like George Zimmerman. Because the erosion of due process ends up negatively impacting more people that look like me than the George Zimmermans of America.

And I have casual conversations all of the time. But when people start discussing criminal accusations that’s when due process becomes very important. Lax conversations about due process rights and standards result in more folks that look like me in cages. And that’s not worth any amount of likes on NT.

He’s a killer without question. As horrendous as his actions were, he’s not guilty of criminal murder.

As I said yesterday, I have to defend due process even if it means saying that about people like George Zimmerman. Because the erosion of due process ends up negatively impacting more people that look like me than the George Zimmermans of America.

And I have casual conversations all of the time. But when people start discussing criminal accusations that’s when due process becomes very important. Lax conversations about due process rights and standards result in more folks that look like me in cages. And that’s not worth any amount of likes on NT.

this is what i'm talking about...i said nothing as far as criminal actions. you answered the 1st part in a casual manner then the lawyer in you came out to "defend" due process. clock out every once in a while...simple question require simple answers.

this is what i'm talking about...i said nothing as far as criminal actions. you answered the 1st part in a casual manner then the lawyer in you came out to "defend" due process. clock out every once in a while...simple question require simple answers.

Simple answers about complex due process standards sadly allow for the erosion of due process.

You didn’t ask me if he was a killer. You asked if he was a murderer. There is a difference.

-:rofl: :rofl: At the comparison. Ole Brown was rantingHill should have hit him with a "Miss me with that nonsense" and called him a buffoon.

But Judge Joe was wildin on this joint. Good lawd that was vile.

I dunno what happened to Brown, mans is a full-blown Trump-supporting conspiracy theorist now.

Seeing this, and watching Delk moive, I guess I underestimated how many black men out there that like to defend sexual predators.

Last edited:
E5KoBNkX0AMvgbP

Where did everyone get the idea that he slipped it in her drink? Also, how many of us in here verbally ask permission for sexual intercourse? I can't speak for a everyone, but it is usually implied by body language and actions. Of course that doesn't apply if the other party is unconscious.

Where did everyone get the idea that he slipped it in her drink? Also, how many of us in here verbally ask permission for sexual intercourse? I can't speak for a everyone, but it is usually implied by body language and actions. Of course that doesn't apply if the other party is unconscious.
I thought it was one or several of the many women that accused him that said he did this. Not Andrea but I could be wrong.
Also you answered your own question with that last sentence

man this is disturbing as hell...
People are quick to hide behind the law and due process when it serves them, but let somebody use the same law to violate their sense of fairness and they shift their views.

If you can't believe that Cosby did the things he was accused of because of who he portrayed himself to be in TV and on stage, just say so.

On the topic of sexual assault and college campuses, I highly recommend the documentary The Hunting Ground, it's in HBO max. Colleges go through great lengths to hide sexual assaults. I know Howard wants zero affiliation with that implication.
dwalk31 dwalk31 don't know nothing about that.

Back
Top Bottom