NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

bros shes dating james francos lil bro >:
that douchebag from 21 jumpstreet.

Keep hearing the show is going to go back to the dark timeline theme all next season and Chevy Chase exits kinda helps with that happening seeing they probably kill him off, which happened to him in the dark timeline.

Funny that my fav episode ever on community is the background of an entire season basically. Not sure how I feel about the show going to a scifi/twilight zone move

^ Expansion of the Dark Timeline story arc would be pretty cool to watch.

And from the stuff I've been reading from other sites, they filmed the episodes out of order and Chevy is involved in the season finale to an extent that's relevant to the story. They filmed the season finale already, but Chevy exited with 2 episodes that hadn't filmed yet.

Knowing Community though, they'll figure out a awesome or clever way to fill that void.

"Meanwhile, rumor has it Community may have devised a way to include Pierce in one of the two Season 4 episodes shot after Chase’s exit (aka Nos. 411 and 412). Remember, this is a show that has turned its actors into everything from cartoons to giant pillowmen." - TvLine

I still can't believe we're only getting 13 episodes though. I watch/have watched quite a few NBC shows though, I noticed that whenever a show is on the fence, they cut back the number of episodes by almost half. Then when they come back for another season (I pray to God for Community to get a 5th season order), they're usually given the full 20+ episode pickup. Fingers crossed.

^ Expansion of the Dark Timeline story arc would be pretty cool to watch.

And from the stuff I've been reading from other sites, they filmed the episodes out of order and Chevy is involved in the season finale to an extent that's relevant to the story. They filmed the season finale already, but Chevy exited with 2 episodes that hadn't filmed yet.

Knowing Community though, they'll figure out a awesome or clever way to fill that void.

"Meanwhile, rumor has it Community may have devised a way to include Pierce in one of the two Season 4 episodes shot after Chase’s exit (aka Nos. 411 and 412). Remember, this is a show that has turned its actors into everything from cartoons to giant pillowmen." - TvLine

I still can't believe we're only getting 13 episodes though. I watch/have watched quite a few NBC shows though, I noticed that whenever a show is on the fence, they cut back the number of episodes by almost half. Then when they come back for another season (I pray to God for Community to get a 5th season order), they're usually given the full 20+ episode pickup. Fingers crossed.

what are the chance that another network saves the show like they did with cougar town?
It's possible. There was rumors/ideas that when Comedy Central got the rights for syndication, they might also air some new episodes as well but there's been nothing concrete about that.

Nothing since the first news. I've read Community is still the top priority, so I'm guessing as soon as they officially get cancelled, they'll announce the project. Upfronts are in May, and we'll likely know Community's fate before that and they'd likely announce a new sitcom then, so I won't be shocked if they have something ready by next fall.

^ Yup. Guessing as somebodys BF/Love interest..they really trying to make up for the all the "not enough minorities" on the show.

Good **** for Gambino though. Playing that Kid Cudi role on HBO now

Back
Top Bottom